Break Week How is King more popular than Queen?

We saw more of his fighting abilities and learned more about his background. Before that he was really a background character. He got some personality and his fight against Zoro is great so far.
No wonder people like him more after his fight against Zoro
He's a YC1. Anyone with a shred of common sense should have known that was coming with his character, just like Katakuri and Marco before him, and the hype Ben Beckman receives.

The arc started off by people hyping him when he kicked Big Mom's ship, and continued until Zoro went to the rooftop. As soon as the prospect that Zoro might not be fighting King this arc was planted (Which there never should have been doubt) the major downplay of his character began.

It went from "Omg King SoLOed the Big Mom Pirates" to "King who?"

The arc started off by people hyping him when he kicked Big Mom's ship, and continued until Zoro went to the rooftop. As soon as the prospect that Zoro might not be fighting King this arc was planted (Which there never should have been doubt) the major downplay of his character began.
You can never lump me with them because I was Zoro VS King since King and Queen were names on Oda's "leaked" notepad. I was sure of it even during the rooftop battle. I just wish I got a W on Jimbei VS Jack. Zoro and Sanji fighting King and Queen feels incomplete without it.

Why do people act surprised when people start liking King more once he becomes Zoro's opponent and begins to show off what's he got more? Did Sanji bros like Queen's fatass before he becomes Sanji's fight?
People's opinion can change over time you dumbasses. It's how life works.
Exactly you can change your opinion but don't be fake about it least acknowledge you was wrong some people be like "I didn't say that"

You can never lump me with them because I was Zoro VS King since King and Queen were names on Oda's "leaked" notepad. I was sure of it even during the rooftop battle. I just wish I got a W on Jimbei VS Jack. Zoro and Sanji fighting King and Queen feels incomplete without it.
Oda purposedly did Jinbei and Jack dirty this raid and no one can convince me otherwise. :josad:

Queen and King are sadly both trapped in the crossfire of Zoro vs Sanji agendas so how much people like them or wank them is usually related to their current portrayal.
Both are great characters but Queen has definitely been the more entertaining calamity. King just being a strong and reserved individual is fine and compliments Queen's bombastic personality.

Did you see me start wanking King or switching up my take on King ?
nah I've been rating King the same since Wano started

You zoro fanboys are the most pathetic, you have no shame at all
You started wanking King while he was featless in the background then rooftop happens
80% zoro fanboys start saying King is trash on twitter, forums and YouTube pre zoro vs King
Now the same people are here wanking King again

Simply unstable people
If I were you I would not talk about « being pathetic » or having « no shame »:saden::saden:

character wise king isn't good (honestly expect queen other villains in Wano aren't good)
but power and lore wise king is interesting

also in general people like badass character more than goofy characters
i don't now why but alot of fans think being goofy is a bad thing

He's a YC1. Anyone with a shred of common sense should have known that was coming with his character, just like Katakuri and Marco before him, and the hype Ben Beckman receives.

It went from "Omg King SoLOed the Big Mom Pirates" to "King who?"
Are you pretending that it doesn’t matter when a bad guy is actually impressive in combat when it comes to how people enjoy them? Queen is a let down combat wise, are you saying that shouldn’t affect how people view him after he had a trash fight?
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Up until Zoro began fighting King, all of them were saying how irrelevant King was and that nobody cared about him.

Then all of the sudden, he starts fighting Zoro, and Zoro wanking idiots acted like they were King fans all along.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung I suppose the fight actually being interesting has nothing to do with why people like King… And The Sanji fight being trash has nothing to do with why people dislike Queen?

Queen overall got much more love from Oda than King (not talking about powerscale)
Over 300 panels in Wano for Queen
King around 150 panels in Wano

I have to say Queen fighting style was boring as fuck, and the overexaggerating gang thing in which part of his body is shouting directly to Queen twice (nefting Queen) and freeing Sanji from Queen best movement was lame as fuck.

Yeah King has taht face gang, but the dynamic of the fight is 1000time better, action wise also. I miss more lore for King which I hope Oda will explore in the next chapters.