General & Others How is One Piece after Wano?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Pep's opinion doesn't matter. Subbed off Haaland so that he doesn't break Messi's record, his bias is insane.

Anyways KDB the recent years is several leagues better than Messi anyways. He gets what he should've gotten years ago, with UCL or without
Again, you're forgetting that this is a World Cup year lol.
Messi has it in his bag, there's no question about it atp.

Again, you're forgetting that this is a World Cup year lol.
Messi has it in his bag, there's no question about it atp.
Absolutely not. City gets the treble, that undoubtedly beats the World Cup with ease.
The personal stats of Haaland and KDB are vastly superior to Messi, it ain't even comparable. There's no scenario in which Messi gets it. His season was horseshit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Absolutely not. City gets the treble, that undoubtedly beats the World Cup with ease.
The personal stats of Haaland and KDB are vastly superior to Messi, it ain't even comparable. There's no scenario in which Messi gets it. His season was horseshit.
Again, it doesn't matter whether Messi was actually better than the others or not.
The award is gonna be voted in by Journalists lol. It's a PR award.

Winning the World Cup will ultimately swing heavily.

Again, it doesn't matter whether Messi was actually better than the others or not.
The award is gonna be voted in by Journalists lol. It's a PR award.

Winning the World Cup will ultimately swing heavily.
I'd agree if City wouldn't win the treble. They're after the UCL title for years, if they get it now nobody can deny it anymore that KDB has to win it. We'll see i guess.

Way too chaotic. Egghead has been a rather boring arc and the amount of storylines CLLoda is exploring is insane. Nothing makes sense anymore and there are way too many breaks. Actually it is not much different from Wano :specialmeh:

At this point only Lunarian Sanji, SaNa, Vinsmoke Venus, and Diamond Laffitte can save OP :hope:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'd agree if City wouldn't win the treble. They're after the UCL title for years, if they get it now nobody can deny it anymore that KDB has to win it. We'll see i guess.
Again, who actually was the best player overall in the season is secondary.
You need to understand that this isn't an award given by logic, it's given by popularity in the first place.
Hence why you see bums like Emiliano Martinez winning Fifa's The Best award for Goalkeepers for his WC heroics.
There's no way he's even top 10 in terms of actual ability across a season or performances, let alone the best.

KdB is very likely the best player in the planet atm, if you claim that i would agree with you.
I've seen this award being given out for years, there's no way Messi doesn't win it at this point.

Again, who actually was the best player overall in the season is secondary.
You need to understand that this isn't an award given by logic, it's given by popularity in the first place.
Hence why you see bums like Emiliano Martinez winning Fifa's The Best award for Goalkeepers.

KdB is very likely the best player in the planet atm, if you claim that i would agree with you.
I've seen this award being given out for years, there's no way Messi doesn't win it at this point.
I know how things with giving out these awards roll, but I'm telling you this time around they haven't got a single shot at not giving it to KDB. No chance at all.