General & Others How is One Piece after Wano?

:seriously:

Pessi ain't relevant
:beckmoji:

Post automatically merged:

I'd agree if City wouldn't win the treble. They're after the UCL title for years, if they get it now nobody can deny it anymore that KDB has to win it. We'll see i guess.
I wouldnt mind KDB winning the Ballondor over Messi if they win the treble but its not happening.

First of all WC is above the treble, Modric won it and he just reached the 2018 final and secondly if a MCI player was about to win it they would definitely give it to Midland.

Last edited:

Again, you're forgetting that this is a World Cup year lol.
Messi has it in his bag, there's no question about it atp.
It has the affective memory factor. Until the delivery of the golden ball, it will be 9 months after the cup. The voters' memory of what is done at the end of the season is always a determining factor. Anyway, what leads me to believe that Messi will win will be the engagement of his fan base by statistics. In G/A numbers, Messi is equal to Haland. Messi has more MVP matches than Haland. Messi has a sofascore above anyone else. But these statistics are very deceiving, Messi walks on the field, most of his plays he just gives the opponents the opportunity to counterattack.

To me is pretty boring.

Some hype panels but that's all.

New bounties are mostly stupids.

Cross Guild doesn't make much sense.

Kaku and Lucci awakened their DF.

Shanks and Teach humiliated Kid and Law(not team fight).

Garp is humiliating Aokiji.

Seraphims are doing nothing.

Rayleigh made Teach shit his pants.

Teach made Hancock look like a fodder.

Admirals took no beating but Revos look good against them.

Egghead plot is shit and they ruined DF mythology.

Every character from now on is a copy(clone) of another one. Same goes to Devil Fruits.
agreed

people overhype this shit cause its odas specialty.They beg for scraps and praise him when he gives them crumbs.

we will get 5 garbage chapters with nothing but filler, then 1-2 pages of hype/lore and suddenly its peak?

most people hated the garbage on Egghead island, he leaves and does other shit, now those people want us back

does that sound like its good? No, yeah chapters are nice for all of 5 mins before you realize the 1 panel wont last a whole week for discussion. Its the exact reason ive dropped multiple times before, I am only able to read weekly if I engage with forums and discusssions. Else, i just skim for months>

already did for early Egghead.

i mean, lets be real. What all has really happened, outside of Kidd/Law

like nothing really, I dont give a fuck about what happened to Cobra, and Sabo (unsuprisingly) got fakeout deathed (as well as all the garbage lulusia fodder). Lame. Admirals are boring and have never done shit, with the exception of Akainu, who is absent as always.

agreed

people overhype this shit cause its odas specialty.They beg for scraps and praise him when he gives them crumbs.

we will get 5 garbage chapters with nothing but filler, then 1-2 pages of hype/lore and suddenly its peak?

most people hated the garbage on Egghead island, he leaves and does other shit, now those people want us back

does that sound like its good? No, yeah chapters are nice for all of 5 mins before you realize the 1 panel wont last a whole week for discussion. Its the exact reason ive dropped multiple times before, I am only able to read weekly if I engage with forums and discusssions. Else, i just skim for months>

already did for early Egghead.

i mean, lets be real. What all has really happened, outside of Kidd/Law

like nothing really, I dont give a fuck about what happened to Cobra, and Sabo (unsuprisingly) got fakeout deathed (as well as all the garbage lulusia fodder). Lame. Admirals are boring and have never done shit, with the exception of Akainu, who is absent as always.
Same. I don't know much thing about early Egghead. Don't know all the names of Vegapunk their personalities etc. Just got interesting when Lucci was showed awakened. But only that. The fight sucks. Plot sucks. To me Law and Kid fights also sucks. Only Garp is real hype to me. And Kizaru.

Since the end of Wano and the announcement of the Cross Guild rewards, I no longer follow the manga. Arc transition is boring. And then, very relevant things happened, did the story get better or worse in the last 30 chapters?

Is it true that the Admirals took a beating from the Revolutionary Army commanders without Sabo?
So far, you're not missing anything significant, tbh. Lolda still struggles to make the SHs interesting again.

Since the end of Wano and the announcement of the Cross Guild rewards, I no longer follow the manga. Arc transition is boring. And then, very relevant things happened, did the story get better or worse in the last 30 chapters?

Is it true that the Admirals took a beating from the Revolutionary Army commanders without Sabo?
The best sequence of chapters since the time-skip started.