Character Discussion How is Yamato's Gender seen by Japanese fans/readers

It never felt right to me to refer to Yamato as "She". This has nothing to do with Yamato's gender, but instead of Oden's gender. Yamato is trying to perfectly assimilate into his role as Oden. Therefore, it wouldn't make sense to refer to Kozuki Oden as "she".

Up until now I've only been using they/them pronouns to refer to Yamato in discussions, but after this realisation I'm confident Yamato should only be called the he/him pronouns in honor of Oden and his sacrifice.
People shouldn’t try to perfectly emulate and become someone they never met (or even at all because that’s creepy). I find Yamato’s obsession with Oden to be something that Oda could‘ve used to make her want her own dream, her own identity. If Oda revisits her character, this is what I would hope he would do.

That part of her character is why I’ve never called her a he/him. “What would Oden do?” ”How would Oden think?” She has almost no will of her own.

Chapter 1084’s color page basically confirmed her gender, too.

People shouldn’t try to perfectly emulate and become someone they never met (or even at all because that’s creepy). I find Yamato’s obsession with Oden to be something that Oda could‘ve used to make her want her own dream, her own identity. If Oda revisits her character, this is what I would hope he would do.

That part of her character is why I’ve never called her a he/him. “What would Oden do?” ”How would Oden think?” She has almost no will of her own.

Chapter 1084’s color page basically confirmed her gender, too.
Even better that her dream of freeing wano and hate for kaidou isn't anything special bc this goes for most of wano