Character Discussion How loyal is Caribou?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Asking this myself recently if there is any comparison or expectation for the current state Caribou is in.

I mean Oda's biggest lead was that Caribou wanted to join the Fake Strawhat Alliance back on Sabaody. Why would he join any alliance at that point?
He knows for sure what loyalty is because he has a brother to whose loss he mourned. I don't think that Caribou is bad per se I just think he learned to survive the hard way.

For me based on how the current state is, he would be the safest with Luffy or as an ally to the Grand Fleet and thus he would not sell out Luffy if it comes to it.
Tho he holds the information about an Ancient Weapon's identity and I believe he will spew it. This may result in him being equal to how Squardo had a relationship to Whitebeard. Ofc after Wano and maybe during the celebrations.

This is just my opinion and head canon and I see it being a possible case. I am definitively intrigued by Caribou and curious how it evolves.
What are your thoughts?

B

Ballel

Asking this myself recently if there is any comparison or expectation for the current state Caribou is in.

I mean Oda's biggest lead was that Caribou wanted to join the Fake Strawhat Alliance back on Sabaody. Why would he join any alliance at that point?
He knows for sure what loyalty is because he has a brother to whose loss he mourned. I don't think that Caribou is bad per se I just think he learned to survive the hard way.

For me based on how the current state is, he would be the safest with Luffy or as an ally to the Grand Fleet and thus he would not sell out Luffy if it comes to it.
Tho he holds the information about an Ancient Weapon's identity and I believe he will spew it. This may result in him being equal to how Squardo had a relationship to Whitebeard. Ofc after Wano and maybe during the celebrations.

This is just my opinion and head canon and I see it being a possible case. I am definitively intrigued by Caribou and curious how it evolves.
What are your thoughts?
If there is anything that caribou cannot be described with then it's LOYALTY

We might call him loyal if he is shown care to find his brother at least (with his crews is better)..
Right now, he always looks loyal to someone frighten him. E.g. Luffy beat Kaido, then he'll come to Luffy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He's only loyal to saving his own ass. He's definitely sworn allegiance to a yonko, probably BB.
Oh, he would ABSOLUTELY join Blackbeard in a heartbeat, that completely plays. If - and that word is doing some serious work in this sentence - he stays loyal to Luffy for any length of time, it’ll only be to keep tabs on him for Teach and ultimately betray him at the worst possible time once their crews finally meet.

[QUOTE = "Le Fishe D. Crydo, post: 1713001, membro: 3008"] Bellamy foi leal a Doflamingo desde o início : finalizar:[/ QUOTE]

But after Doflamingo lost, he took a piece of Luffy's vivre card. Soon he appears asking for help.