Theory How Luffy will defeat each Yonko

The Yonko... Very strong individuals alone with very different ideas on how their crews are structured.

Whitebeard based his patriarchy.
Big Mom based hers on blood.
Blackbeard based his on treachery.
Shanks based his on faith.
And Kaido on strength.

I think it's poetic Kaido named his crew the 'Beast Pirates' and employs a systems of the 'law of the jungle'.
This creates loop holes in the structure as the weakest form the very fragile foundation as the strong are higher up in the pyramid, forming a house of cards if you will. Oda took these two themes, Beasts = Law of the jungle. card structure = house of cards to telegraph how the strawhats will defeat them.
Kaido's Beast Pirates will collapse like a house of cards.

I also find it note-worthy that Kaido copied his captains' old style of developing a crew by trying to recruit all those he found strong, beat them to submission and incorporate into his own. His obsession for world domination made him blind to the real issues that will lead to his downfall. Whitebeard was very weary of letting Oden join since he had experienced how a crew with too many conquerors eventually ends. Big Mom, out of fear of betrayal decides to build hers with those who wouldn't dare betray her, her own children.

What's important here, which has started as of the last chapter 1016, is to exploit the fragility of the beast pirates. If many appear to switch sides and betray Kaido, then those even who aren't under the influence of Otama's devil fruit or Choppers generosity will have their faith in this institution tested. Many of the Beast Pirates will desert the crew, especially when they see the 'Luffy' Kaido claimed he killed, is alive and well. Big Mom's alliance with Kaido will also fall through as Kaido will eventually stand alone. The immovable object that is Kaido will be driven out of Wano by an unstoppable force with Luffy at its head.

Act 3 is concluding the first part of this war which the downfall of the Beast Pirates. Kaido himself may still be fighting but Kaido the Yonko will already be defeated.

Act 4: The second war against the Big Mom pirates.

As Luffy declared at the start of the war, BOTH Big Mom & Kaido and their executives will go down in this war. Which is why it will conclude not on onigashima but on Luffy's new territory of Wano. Oda has stalled the entry of the Big Mom pirates to deal with the Beast Pirates first. Big Mom is preoccupied with Law & Kidd. Some may have thought things were too easy with this war, but the true terror will be, when all seems to be won, a new enemy will appear, the Big Mom pirates. The eventual victor of the Onigashima War will take on the Big Mom pirates who are without 2 of their Strongest Fighters, fighters who had already been defeated.

It's with surviving these two wars that will build the foundation of Luffy's eventual army. An army bonded through shared struggle and acknowledgement of each others strength. The grand feast at the end that will cement the unbreakable bond that even the greatest spies in the world can't inflitrate.

Blackbeard... I'm too lazy to theorize how he'll meet his end but I suspect it will be similar to how leaders like Caesar & Shaka Zulu met their ends.

This is why Shanks will be Luffy's final test as he will have built a crew & an army similar to his.

Luffy is not defeating any Yonko. He is sending Zoro to do it.

And he is not fighting Shanks. I bet they will clash just to show how far and strong Luffy became and is worth of returning the hat(which Shanks will not accept).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Oda established it very plain and simple.

By crushing their dreams.

Looking at how the story looks right now I won't be surprised if he doesn't beat a single Yonko in a 1 vs 1 fight. Teamfight sure.

The Yonko... Very strong individuals alone with very different ideas on how their crews are structured.

Whitebeard based his patriarchy.
Big Mom based hers on blood.
Blackbeard based his on treachery.
Shanks based his on faith.
And Kaido on strength.

I think it's poetic Kaido named his crew the 'Beast Pirates' and employs a systems of the 'law of the jungle'.
This creates loop holes in the structure as the weakest form the very fragile foundation as the strong are higher up in the pyramid, forming a house of cards if you will. Oda took these two themes, Beasts = Law of the jungle. card structure = house of cards to telegraph how the strawhats will defeat them.
Kaido's Beast Pirates will collapse like a house of cards.

I also find it note-worthy that Kaido copied his captains' old style of developing a crew by trying to recruit all those he found strong, beat them to submission and incorporate into his own. His obsession for world domination made him blind to the real issues that will lead to his downfall. Whitebeard was very weary of letting Oden join since he had experienced how a crew with too many conquerors eventually ends. Big Mom, out of fear of betrayal decides to build hers with those who wouldn't dare betray her, her own children.

What's important here, which has started as of the last chapter 1016, is to exploit the fragility of the beast pirates. If many appear to switch sides and betray Kaido, then those even who aren't under the influence of Otama's devil fruit or Choppers generosity will have their faith in this institution tested. Many of the Beast Pirates will desert the crew, especially when they see the 'Luffy' Kaido claimed he killed, is alive and well. Big Mom's alliance with Kaido will also fall through as Kaido will eventually stand alone. The immovable object that is Kaido will be driven out of Wano by an unstoppable force with Luffy at its head.

Act 3 is concluding the first part of this war which the downfall of the Beast Pirates. Kaido himself may still be fighting but Kaido the Yonko will already be defeated.

Act 4: The second war against the Big Mom pirates.

As Luffy declared at the start of the war, BOTH Big Mom & Kaido and their executives will go down in this war. Which is why it will conclude not on onigashima but on Luffy's new territory of Wano. Oda has stalled the entry of the Big Mom pirates to deal with the Beast Pirates first. Big Mom is preoccupied with Law & Kidd. Some may have thought things were too easy with this war, but the true terror will be, when all seems to be won, a new enemy will appear, the Big Mom pirates. The eventual victor of the Onigashima War will take on the Big Mom pirates who are without 2 of their Strongest Fighters, fighters who had already been defeated.

It's with surviving these two wars that will build the foundation of Luffy's eventual army. An army bonded through shared struggle and acknowledgement of each others strength. The grand feast at the end that will cement the unbreakable bond that even the greatest spies in the world can't inflitrate.

Blackbeard... I'm too lazy to theorize how he'll meet his end but I suspect it will be similar to how leaders like Caesar & Shaka Zulu met their ends.

This is why Shanks will be Luffy's final test as he will have built a crew & an army similar to his.
Good. but Oda will not do this he will make some thing we all hat

Why would Luffy send Zoro to defeat BB???
Because he is weak and can't?
Post automatically merged:

I think Oda established it very plain and simple.

By crushing their dreams.

Looking at how the story looks right now I won't be surprised if he doesn't beat a single Yonko in a 1 vs 1 fight. Teamfight sure.
Luffy never crushed anybody dream. Or at least most of villains didn't had their dreams crushed.

Luffy never crushed anybody dream. Or at least most of villains didn't had their dreams crushed.
you have been too much involved in two piece and forgot what had happened in actual one piece.....

What? He crushed Croc's, DD's and Hody's dreams of ruling the kingdoms.
dude is an ultra bias zorotard without any actual substance to back up his claims....alt account...

Why would Luffy send Zoro to defeat BB???
don't bother with him and his retarded takes much....

What? He crushed Croc's, DD's and Hody's dreams of ruling the kingdoms.
DD's? Not sure if this is Doflamingo but let's go.

Crocodile never wanted to rule Alabasta, he just wanted to find Pluton. And now that he is out of Impel Down he is pretty much doing that once again.

Doflamingo, until now we are not sure of what he really wants. Just see the whole World burn? His defeat is kind of doing that since Kaido is finally putting his plan to work.

Hody... wtf did he wanted? He believed Fishmen were superior than human race as Arlong believed at this... Not sure what he wanted to accomplish but he is problem one of the few examples that Luffy "may" succeed. I said may because I will expllain it right now.

Look at Crocodile(Impel Down and Marineford), Dofamingo(when Jack tries to rescue him) and Hody(with his crews at jail, old and sick by steroids). Does any of them seems like a man which their dreams were broken? Crocodile facing WB and a lot of Shichibukais and Admirals. Doflamingo talking shit to Marines while arrested. Hody and crew still talking about revenge nearly deads. None of their dreams were crushed. A man's dream never dies, this is what BB says at Jaya, would be controversial even if Luffy could break that rule of OP's world.

We have Enel going to the moon right after taking a beat from Luffy. Even Coby hopeless at Alvida's crew is still dreaming about becoming Marine and Admiral.

Not you thinking Oda set up Blackbeard as Luffy's antithesis just for Zoro to swoop in and defeat him. You Luffy haters are mad delusional but keep doing you:tchpepe:
Oda is setting up Luffy vs Blackbeard by making Luffy getting two-shotted by Apoo and losing 3 times to Kaido? Just accept Zoro is strong for this task and Luffy is not.
Also we don't even know if Luffy is facing other Yonkos. Although BB is most likely

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oda is setting up Luffy vs Blackbeard by making Luffy getting two-shotted by Apoo and losing 3 times to Kaido? Just accept Zoro is strong for this task and Luffy is not.
Also we don't even know if Luffy is facing other Yonkos. Although BB is most likely
:okay:

If you don’t stop riding zoro’s d

He defeat majority of the shichibukai so it's not a far fetched .
He is beating Kaido
BB is sealed
He could settle his business with BM too