Speculations How many Admirals/Top Marines will Strawhats be facing when VS Marines ?

With 3 years remaining, even if its going to last longer than the promised 3 years, it would still not last too long, so around 130 chapters remaining,
with ending so close it means the Strawhats have reached the point when they can fight off Admirals, there is absolutely no way Ryokugyu beating StrawHats now and not only that, we were just introduced to another around Admiral level character Kurouma,
the more their number, the lower their individual strength, thats how it goes and if they have around 10 characters like that based on the calendar theory, then that means their individual strengths are also not as strong as it was implied (fodderizing YC1 and YC2 was just a fluke) their strongest might be exception
the Top 5 of Strawhats will have to soon face the Top 5 of Marines, Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu, Kurouma
that means there will be around 5 other characters remaining, I don't expect them all to face the remaining SHs as the SH's alliance is also supposed to do Something big and Barto with others could fight them off
so I think we should prepare ourselves for a crushing defeat of Ryokugyu and a showoff of SHs newly acquired skills/strengths

Akainu and Aramaki will not be Admirals when the series is over. Theyre too extreme and evil for their jobs. Luffy and Sanji will take care of them.

Now for whether Zoro has a friendly fight with Fujitora or a proper one with Kizaru....remains unseen.

As of now Kizaru doesnt really have to be taken out of the Marines, hes not evil like the other 2. so perhaps he pulls an Apoo. Contributes to the war, but undefeated.... though gives up because everyone else on his side is down. Or gets defeated by Law or Sabo. Or he fights Zoro and Fuji doesnt fight anyone. Remains unknown.
----

Before I always thought it'd be Zoro vs Fuji, but now im leaning more towards Zoro vs Kizaru. Kizaru is a weirdo, calm and serious chatacter....its a mix of different Zoro opponents.

Zoro beats Cheese
Sanji beats Moss

Fuji becomes Fleet Admiral at the end. With Kurouma, Gion and Momo or Aokiji as his Admirals. Weakest Marines ever....but oh well.

Well, If Oda really plans to do just one big arc with 130 chapters, then it's probably going to be the main crew against Blackbeard and his minions while the revolutionaries, Law and Kidd take care of the navy and SSG.

My opinion is different if he plans on doing more than one arc though.

Just the BBP, tell me one arc where the Strawhats fight multiple parties with extreme diff fights one after the other. Most of them will be lucky to get one fight before the story ends.

At minimum Luffy Zoro and Sanji are fighting admirals level and beyond characters.

From there I’m assuming all the other straw hats Will fight the powerful vice admiralz

Oda doesn't have time to waste on irrelevant boot lickers. Greenbull will die in Wano, Fuji will bend the knee, and Sabo will blow up Sakazuki.

Kizaru will appear in the epilogue lost and confused where he is.