How many booster shots will you take?

I am a big advocate of Covid vaccines. But I absolutely disliked how Pfeizer and other companies are predicting we have to take boosters every 6 months or a year. These companies are promoting the boosters to make more money and surely some people at the top brass of the government are in their pocket. Currently, the US govt is implementing the vaccine mandate which says any federal workers and even contractors have to be fully vaccinated to keep their jobs. They might even change the definition of "fully vaccinated" in the future and force people to take booster shots, which is ridiculous.

I will probably take 1 booster shot and thats it.
We have reached the point where it's not up to you anymore Big John, you're going to boost yourself as many times as possible to keep your job, more efficient.

We have reached the point where it's not up to you anymore Big John, you're going to boost yourself as many times as possible to keep your job, more efficient.
Yeah, quitting a job for vaccines does not make any sense. There are people who quit jobs from my company for vaccine mandates only to find out that all other companies who do similar stuff also have vaccine mandates!