General & Others How many years will end ?

Bet on 4/5 years, Oda clearly want to end it fast, and its basically the last saga

Think will be something like:
Egghead (15chapters)
-Vegapunk give info on the fruits
-Bonney and Kuma past
-Vegapunk deal with Kuma
-Hint on last Road Poneglyphs
-Start the plot leading to the conflict against Teach(Koby/Caribou plots will lead to that)

Vs.Teach (95chapters)
-SH find the last Road Poneglyph (Elbaf?)
-Caribou give info on Weapons to Teach
-Teach get Pluton (could use it to defeat Shanks?)
-BBP try to capture Robin to get the four Road Poneglyphs (Kuzan plot connect in this part)
-SHP vs BBP

Laftel (20chapters)
-SH get there
-FB about the Void Century (kind like Kalgara and Nolland one)

Vs.WG (80 chapters)
-SH and allies invade Marijoa
-Basically a big battle royale of Luffy minions vs Imu minions
-Law undo Imu immortality
-Luffy defeat Imu
-Red Line destroyed, FI moved, Laboon meet Brook, All Blue formed, etc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm assuming he thinks 5 years for the final saga.

If he starts answering questions, he might be able to do it. But IMO anyone who isn't a fan favorite character won't get many if any good moments.

Wano took 4 years to end. It wasn't rushed, it just went on for too long. It only seems rushed because there were a few plot holes, which will probably be explained gradually in flashbacks.
You misunderstood my point.

I didn't say Wano as a whole as rushed. Wano was built up in a nice way for first two parts.

I said everything post 1010 was rushed, i.e just the ending.
Lots of plot points were sidelined or unanswered or abandoned. The fights (except Luffy vs Kaido) was rushed. Etc
Post automatically merged:

I'm assuming he thinks 5 years for the final saga.

If he starts answering questions, he might be able to do it. But IMO anyone who isn't a fan favorite character won't get many if any good moments.
Didn't he say 3 years officially?

Even 5 would be rushed, 5 is the bare minimum required IMO. 3 would be a nightmare

One Piece story already maxed out 500 chapters ago so it should have ended years ago. About 90% of content since Punk Hazard was basically filler. 120ish chapters should be more than enough to end the series: final war arc, finding the one piece, backstory, and fishman island.

Oh no , turns out there's no plan to end One Piece anytime soon

Who could have seen this one coming ?
:saden:

Joke aside, this series isn't going to end as long as it make money

Why do you keep reading this series if you hate it so much? I never understand the entitled “I know the story better than the author” type of posters on this forum. Criticism is one thing and valid but I swear all there is is biased complaining about something not going your way.

You are reading one of the longest manga series weekly. Your pay off will come in how you least expect it, or at least some kind of payoff.