Questions & Mysteries How much of a factor were the bombs in Big Mom’s defeat?

I honestly believe the bombs don’t change much here. She needed to heal to keep on fighting Kid and Law, and she tried to scare them with her bluff so she can take their souls. Law and Kid saw through her facade and were confident it was over for her without even knowing about the bombs.

I feel like with all the damage she took from Kid and Law, she would’ve been knocked out if she fell into the hole Law made, mainly because of how deep the hole is, making the fall much more devastating, but also because how she was vulnerable towards the end. Just look at what a mere bomb did to her:

Pretty Significant considering Yamato thought it would Kill Everybody on Onigashima.
i wouldnt be suprised if she's seen them in action.
If Marco couldn't Face tank it i doubt anybody Could
Literally before the last bomb went off she thought about how she wasn't done
Take out the bombs and the outcome doesn’t change. The moment she hits the ground in the hole Law made she would’ve been out cold.

Linlin took massive damage from kid and law. Linlin was already using CoC against Kid and Law off-screen, sometime before they used awakening. In 1031, Linlin sacrificed lifespan to power up against them. In 1038 she was already tired even before the two used their attacks. In 1039, it was revealed that the 1038 attacks broke her bones, forcing her to use even more lifespan to heal.

Then at the end of 1039, Linlin took attacks far stronger than the 1038 attacks which broke her bones.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Non factor. Big Mom had lost the fight the moment she got silenced and sent packing. She was just desperately trying to cling onto whatever she could, tried stealing souls and got denied.

The bombs are like the cherry on top to a massive L for Big Mom. She looked for an out and got bombed instead. It was just a classic trope of a villain being ugly and desperate during their last hours only to get bombarded with unfortunate events.

Non factor. Big Mom had lost the fight the moment she got silenced and sent packing. She was just desperately trying to cling onto whatever she could, tried stealing souls and got denied.

The bombs are like the cherry on top to a massive L for Big Mom. She looked for an out and got bombed instead. It was just a classic trope of a villain being ugly and desperate during their last hours only to get bombarded with unfortunate events.
Couldn’t have said it any better

Multiple island sized explosions are a “non-factor” for BM? Damn I didn’t realize her endurance was just that impressive

Yeah the Silent Room would have dissipated eventually, so she'd be able to get the homies back
Logically ability wise once the room would have vanished she wouldn't even need her homies to call back just create a rock homie to pull her out of the crater.

Or if you remember back on WCI when a powered Zeus attack made a rather big crater that send BM inside, she got out of there by simply using her strength walking through it