Speculations how much time would the strawhats will spend in Wano after the battle?

A

ardym

We know that the strawhats will have their hardest battle every in this battle and most likely they are gonna get the worst injuries ever especially
Luffy and Zoro , maybe Sanji too .
so they will have to spend time in Wano till they heal , they will have to help Wano as well , and Franky will have to repair the sunny and maybe upgrade it .
in this time i expect the weaker strawhats will have time to learn haki from red scabbards as well
how much time do you expect them to spend there ?
i can see them spend 2 weeks more

Imo they will leave soon after since us readers will be pretty full of Wano after 1-2 years of full time Wano. For sure there will be the usual party, the farewells, maybe some stuff about Toki and so the void century, a bit of planning on what just happened and what to do next (what a yonko fall will provoke, infos about Sabo and Vivi), maybe even the new bounties reveals before they leave Wano. In real time I guess... 3 chapters at best maybe(?). In OP time it could very well be at least a week.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They’d be wise to stay back long enough to recuperate, maybe see the beginning stages of Wano’s inevitable rebuild, and this could also serve as the training (Haki/their given skills) that a lot of people think they need. Maybe an additional month or two would make sense; Oda could offpanel it (if he shows us a training montage in greater detail than most post-skip fights...), and this would give the world in the story time to shift - that way, once the SHP finally leave Wano, they re-enter the New World as major players and targets, even more so than when they got there.

M

MD Zolo

Not much. May be few days for Marines/Koby to arrive.

Koby will bring multiple bad news to the Straw Hats, which will cause the Straw Hats to split again. Probably into Vivi rescue group, Hancock rescue group, Sabo rescue group (if necessary) and Vegapunk group.

Not much. May be few days for Marines/Koby to arrive.

Koby will bring multiple bad news to the Straw Hats, which will cause the Straw Hats to split again. Probably into Vivi rescue group, Hancock rescue group, Sabo rescue group (if necessary) and Vegapunk group.
Totally that. Tons of potential reasons.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
When Hawkins checked Luffy's and Zoro's fortune, he stated they had a 19% chance of surviving one month from his meeting with them. This doesn't necessarily mean they remain on Wano for a month, but it gives us a good indicator that they won't be on Wano for more than a month. So far, 2 weeks have passed and we're 60 chapters deep into Wano, with the upcoming fights surely being a lengthy affair. I doubt much time passes between the start and end of the war.

Luffy and co should definitely sustain far worse injuries on Wano than on a similar arc like Dressrosa. Luffy and Law needed at least a few days to recover from their battle with Doflamingo. There will be far more people injured and very potential casualties during the fight against Kaido that days should be dedicated not just to the injured but the those who've passed away as well. Imo, that should take at least a week. Thus in total, I can see the Strawhats staying in Wano for a good 3 weeks, which is close to a month, and in line with Hawkins' prediction.