Character Discussion How much would've been Mihawk's bounty if it wasn't frozen for 15+ years

Mihawk's bount if he was active for last 15 plus years

• 4.5 billion plus

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • 5 billion plus

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 5.5 billion plus

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 6 billion and above

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
While some Pirates waste decade gathering countless strong men, capturing territories as big as India and China, terrorizing the WG, and still having barely above 4 billion. At the same time, this chad spends the last 15-plus years chilling, cooking healthy foods, and maintaining his good looks, also being the strongest sitting at the top of throne.
Wonder what if he was active for last 15-plus years, 5 billion+ bounties confirmed :blush::blush:

H

Herrera95

I guess that wouldn't make a difference. Mihawk bounty wasn't 3.6bi before froze or it was?

Not sure what you are trying to say here.

And by the way, Mihawk used to hunt pirates for fun not for survive, fame or anything else.

The shichibukai unfrozen bounties represent everything the world government knows about their strength and danger level
So what it is now unless there's major stuff they don't know about
6 billion of above
I think Luffy is worth 1.5 for his strength
Blackbeard is worth 1.3 B for example

If base Mihawk is 3.6 billion then yess with all these amps he'd be worth 6 billion

Because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt
:cabbagestar:
Cause aint no way tbh you're serious
Man just miss me with your bullshit Albino
I am seriously not interested
Post automatically merged:

Because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt
:cabbagestar:
Cause aint no way tbh you're serious
Ever figured I don't give a shit about garbage Luffy and Blackbeard and their imaginary fan wank power ups.

Only character I care about right now is Mihawk and only group I care about is Cross guild. So don't expect me to wank Blackbeard and pretend like their strength is worth any more than a little bit more than Zoro's.

Man just miss me with your bullshit Albino
I am seriously not interested
Post automatically merged:

Ever figured I don't give a shit about garbage Luffy and Blackbeard and their imaginary fan wank power ups.

Only character I care about right now is Mihawk and only group I care about is Cross guild. So don't expect me to wank Blackbeard and pretend like their strength is worth any more than a little bit more than Zoro's.
Acting like putting blackbeard's own bounty over 1.3 is wank is crazy
:whitepress:

You're the one that brought blackbeard to try and shit on him for some reason. I didn't even say anything about 6 billion berry mihawk lol cause at least it fits the thread

Acting like putting blackbeard's own bounty over 1.3 is wank is crazy
:whitepress:

You're the one that brought blackbeard to try and shit on him for some reason. I didn't even say anything about 6 billion berry mihawk lol cause at least it fits the thread
Simple
I think Blackbeard isn't worth a dime over 1.3 billion and neither is Luffy and I hope they never show up in manga again.

The second part isn't gonna happen doesn't change the first part.

It would have been the same unless he got the yonko title himself. His bounty is even a little too high right now if you don't believe just look at Crocodile's bounty we know for sure that Crocodile is not that strong. I won't say look at his captains bounty because it is a joke.
Their bounties are very high because they are hunting marines and even getting funds of criminal organisations to do so.