Controversial How Oda can atone for his sins of Wano Kuni going forward

Oda screwed up Wano everyone knows. Even the end of egghead was pretty botched despite its short length. Here is how Oda redeems himself:

Nerf Gear 5 I don't give a fuck

Give the Marines more power.

Stop introducing new characters outside of arc ppl.

Maximum of 9 Arc characters please

Stop using timeskips aka 5 hrs later... still hasn't beat Cracker lol
Post automatically merged:

Stop using haki as the end all be all

Kill ppl damnit

Do not let luffy recover more than 3×

:suresure:
You can also add, stop making Luffy finish every single opponent with a bigger punch than the last.
Nah that's expecting too much of Lolda

Oda screwed up Wano everyone knows. Even the end of egghead was pretty botched despite its short length. Here is how Oda redeems himself:

Nerf Gear 5 I don't give a fuck

Give the Marines more power.

Stop introducing new characters outside of arc ppl.

Maximum of 9 Arc characters please

Stop using timeskips aka 5 hrs later... still hasn't beat Cracker lol

Stop using haki as the end all be all

Kill ppl damnit

Do not let luffy recover more than 3×
The ways Kishimoto is superior to Lolda is something I didn't see coming in Dressrosa or Zou. Then the quality dropped from Whole Cake and hasn't recovered since. Even Whole Cake was surprisingly more entertaining than a team of Zoan mooks.

What was Lolda thinking he can write interesting hordes of zoan users when zoans were few and far between cuz of how boring they are?

The contrast between how interesting Big Moms crew is to the boring shitfest called The beast pirates is comical. Even nobodies like Mont D'Or looks more relevant than a lot of Kaidos crew.

Last edited:
Writing on Wano was so irritating and contrived a lot of the time (particularly but not limited to the Luffy v Kaido fight) that I actually started rooting for Kaido to win at some point 💀. He needs to start treating his readers with a little more respect and not just write shit in coz he feels like it and also tone down the fakeouts, coz they were so fcking egregious at times.
If he can fix those bits, then he'd be good imo.