Speculations How Oda will make Mihawk be Zoro's final opponent?

so both of you guys think that Blackbeard, Shanks and Cross Guild will all be done with before the final war?

that final war is gonna suck lmao

literally won't give a fuck about the antagonists
Cross guild I think will be the final war. The only person Buggy can ally with to elevate him now that he’s an emperor is Imu himself to become King of the World

Crocodile and Mihawk would never

so, either they both get dealt with before Buggy joins Imu

or this won't happen
They would. They want power and gold and no one would have more of that than Imu after all. Even Doffy stated there was a mighty treasure inside Mariejoa.

Crocodile and Mihawk would never serve under Imu, but they aren’t serving him. Theyre accomplishing their dreams by using him.

so both of you guys think that Blackbeard, Shanks and Cross Guild will all be done with before the final war?

that final war is gonna suck lmao

literally won't give a fuck about the antagonists
Shanks will die shortly, really shortly, Oda hinted that.
BB Is the only real contender for the PK race, thank got he exists if not this thing would be the lamest shit ever lol.
Buggy won't be PK, but it's not like CG Is going to disappear.

Tbf, if you like BB like I do, you/we should be very, very glad he Is getting all the focus he can get and won't be shit managed like Wano's villains did.
Same for Mihawk and Buggy.

During the final war we would have already plenty of characters, from Dragon to Imu, from Akainu to Koby, from Sabo to Garling and so on, from Fuji to Ryo to Kizaru and on and on.

Last edited:

Indigo

Yellow Flash
During the final war we would have already plenty of characters, from Dragon to Imu, from Akainu to Koby, from Sabo to Garling and so on, from Fuji to Ryo to Kizaru and on and on.
meh, i don't care too much about many of these characters

especially after Luffy has defeated Blackbeard and Zoro defeated Mihawk

also, Oda is really setting up Straw Hats vs Red Hair pirates right now, with the Bartolomeo thing

so i don't think Shanks is dying so soon, at least not before meeting and fighting Luffy

so a Luffy that has defeated Shanks and Blackbeard, should have no trouble at all against any of the Admirals lmao

and Imu and the Five Elders are boring villains, just the super villanous, mustache twirling guys, boring

they are pretty much Kaguya

ancient beings that have been behind everything with hax powers and shit, boring

Well, he won't. Mihawk might be Zoro strongest opponent but definitely not the last one.

We know the final war is against the WG, we know that it will involve the ancient weapons and as Vegapank said and Koala recently reminded us the Pirate King, the one who will find the One Piece will have access to those weapons.

Now, Mihawk is in the race for the One Piece as part of the cross guild, even if this is against his own will.

Also Mihawk stating that PK is harder than surpassing him + Luffy stating that anything less than WSS in the Pk crew would make him look bad we can easily trace the lines and find out that Mihawk will fall before One Piece, so before the final war with Imu.

We can debate if Cross guild falls before or after the other yonkos, I actually believe they'll be the last ones just before they get the hands on One piece.

Buggy for the meme will be close and be Luffy last opponent before the One Piece, but do not expect Buggy to become PK and destroy 1000+ chapters when the entire personality of Luffy him saying he'll become King of Pirates + this would also go against Zoro and Sanji that are called the Wings of the Future Pirate King that will make him soar etc, imagine the entire crew, also Nami and Jinbe stating that Luffy will be that man and this not happening. Not possible, even though Luffy has an other deeper dream he has to become Pirate King and also get his hands on ancient weapons and fight against Imu alongside World Strongest Swordsman Zoro.

meh, i don't care too much about many of these characters

especially after Luffy has defeated Blackbeard and Zoro defeated Mihawk

also, Oda is really setting up Straw Hats vs Red Hair pirates right now, with the Bartolomeo thing

so i don't think Shanks is dying so soon, at least not before meeting and fighting Luffy

so a Luffy that has defeated Shanks and Blackbeard, should have no trouble at all against any of the Admirals lmao

and Imu and the Five Elders are boring villains, just the super villanous, mustache twirling guys, boring

they are pretty much Kaguya

ancient beings that have been behind everything with hax powers and shit, boring
Shanks may have a clash before, but he was sailing if I remember correctly and overall Teach Is the one. There is also the scar thing, Shanks was going against Teach, etc.

I agree about many of those, I don't really care about the Gorosei now or even Imu, but I suppose in Oda's mind they are big. Still there are Akainu, all the Admirals, Dragon, etc. Some big names.

And Teach and Buggy can have their focused arc, in which the probablity to ruin them Is much lower.

Don’t think he’s the final villain. Just like Luffy’s story goes on after he becomes pirate king to take down the WG, Zoro will fight another swordsman as the WSS.

I subscribe to the Yonko free for all theory, that way as Luffy fights BB/ Shanks for the One Piece Zoro will fight Mihawk who’s the CG rep