How old are you?

I’m 21,but I look like a teenager. I definitely don't look my age. When I was a teenager I was very complex because of it. When I was in high school, my friends looked 18 at 16 and I looked 13-14 at 16. Of course, I looked like a child next to them. The boys paid attention to them, called them for a walk, and I was such a gray mouse. But now I'm not a teenager and it doesn't bother me much. I'm 23 and I look 19. And maybe that's not a bad thing, because I'll always look younger than I really am. When I'll be 40, it will help me a lot.

I’m 21,but I look like a teenager. I definitely don't look my age. When I was a teenager I was very complex because of it. When I was in high school, my friends looked 18 at 16 and I looked 13-14 at 16. Of course, I looked like a child next to them. The boys paid attention to them, called them for a walk, and I was such a gray mouse. But now I'm not a teenager and it doesn't bother me much. I'm 23 and I look 19. And maybe that's not a bad thing, because I'll always look younger than I really am. When I'll be 40, it will help me a lot.
You remind me of me.

26 here but looking 17 at times, 18-19 at other times.

I turned 30 in March. I never would have thought that a manga I started reading fifteen years ago would still have me waiting every week. Definitely been a journey as a One Piece fan.