Speculations how old is Kaido?

I would estimate about same age as Big Mom (still buying that theory they were together back then with the Rox!!). So definitely at least 55 or up until 70. Is he actually confirmed a human??? Because of his horns and stuff?? Could be he's a specific race or something :optimistic:

I think Kaido is around 62-63 years old
Post automatically merged:

He is definitely younger than Big Mom.

Kaido and Shanks are part of the new generation, while BM and WB are part of the older generation.
Being in the same generation DOES NOT MEAN they are in the same age

Example
Luffy is 20
Hawkins is in his 30s
Urouge and Capone are in their 40s

All are in same generation. But all have different ages. In fact, with WIDE GAP

So, Kaido and Shanks are in the same Generation in that they both SHINED as pirates around the same time. (EVEN THOUGH Kaido was big time pirate in Rocks 41 years ago, before Shanks was even born hahaha)

So, for that info, I think first, Databooks (which I believe the source of that info) Databooks are not entirely reliable, Shanks becoming a Yonko before meeting Luffy is an example of it being wrong info.
But also, EVEN if that info is true. I believe that it's simply meant that they both became officially recogized as Yonko around same period. Maybe 1-2 years difference.

But anyway. The fact that Kaido, was part of the Rocks 41 years ago. While Shanks is 39 years old now. And Kaido looked adult, not a child. It simply tells you that there is an age difference between them.

55 is the MINIMUM age I give Kaido.
62 - 63 is where he should be around, since we mostly believe he's younger than Big Mom who is 68

68 years old if Oda continued with the "Big Mom - Kaido" comparison as Oda makes them similar in a lot of things

Over 100 years some someone stated if Kaido's race played a role of him looking younger. Maybe his Dragon theme? or the Oni?
Remember that Giants can live 3 times as much as human, and someone looks youthful at his 100 years old.

Last edited:
ill say 53-56
Post automatically merged:

60 years, he was probably ten years old during Rocks time.
Momo is 8 years old.
If he was 10 he would be 48 because the gods valley Incident was 38 years or do you mean when he joined the rocks piraits but we dont know when he joined the crew.

Last edited:
I'd say he's in his fifties

The dude already shows crow marks under his eyes, but his hair still hasn't gone white.

I still think that kaido is younger than both Whitebeard and Big Mom.

Bogard

You can't win
I still think that kaido is younger than both Whitebeard and Big Mom.
Of course he is, he was an apprentice in the Rocks when they were members after all.

Either way, i'd also say he is in his 50s too for few reasons:

> Was an apprentice in Rock pirates 38years ago, 14years before Shanks who is currently 39
> Had a rivalry with Moria who is currently in his 50s