Break Week How old were you when you realized that Oda's "health breaks" were just an excuse to work on the live action

Bro you do realize Oda can say he is taking a year off coz he feels like it and no one at Jump will say shit. They might not like it but they would accept it . Likewise for One Piece fans.
The fact you think he needs an excuse to work on something One Piece related is wild
Bruh he hated Zoro so much that he lose his brain function and empathy:suresure:
I guess that what happen with People who had Fiction Character Living rent free In their Head:endthis:

He took the exact same long breaks last year in order to work directly with the shitty live action's second season, the first one was already a failure with trash sfx, bad acting, actors who looked nothing like the characters they were portraying and plot change.

Don't even get me started on garp showing up at arlong Park...
Bro Oda's pretty much been chained to his desk every day for the past 27 years working nonstop. Chill. Dude needs to mind his health.

If you want an actual example of a mangaka just straight up not giving a shit just look at Fujimoto. Dude takes a break every other chapter, and when those chapters come out they look like this

The shading leaks out of the panel boxes you can't make this up

He took the exact same long breaks last year in order to work directly with the shitty live action's second season, the first one was already a failure with trash sfx, bad acting, actors who looked nothing like the characters they were portraying and plot change.

Don't even get me started on garp showing up at arlong Park...
Ah yes, Oda would use someone else's death, in fact, his idol's death to work on the live action.
Makes sense.

I mean he said its because of Toriyama's passing that he wants to take a break. I thought it was because of the Live Action like last time but I don't think he would lie and use Toriyama's death as an excuse for working on the live action
I mean.... Honestly that does seem like an excuse as he is taking it after 3 weeks... Though idk what he is doing but probably just a long break and the excuse he gave was he wanted to spend personal time to take care of himself.. Not really that he is in depression because of it(it's 3 weeks late for it)....
Post automatically merged:

Bro you do realize Oda can say he is taking a year off coz he feels like it and no one at Jump will say shit. They might not like it but they would accept it . Likewise for One Piece fans.
The fact you think he needs an excuse to work on something One Piece related is wild
Nah people will jump on him at some scale.... It's more like he won't care about the series getting any damage due to taking breaks now.... He could as well abandon the series and it won't really affect him as much..

Bro Oda's pretty much been chained to his desk every day for the past 27 years working nonstop. Chill. Dude needs to mind his health.

If you want an actual example of a mangaka just straight up not giving a shit just look at Fujimoto. Dude takes a break every other chapter, and when those chapters come out they look like this

Chainsaw man was never known for it's ground breaking art lol, it's the narrative and story telling that gets people going.

I do agree that the shading leaking on the borders is hilarious tho.

CSM is the best new gen manga which ways something about the current state of the industry... MHA fell off and JJK last good arc was shibuya

Broski, it ain't Netflix
Yes, it is.

Oda admitted the live action was his last chance to make OP truly worldwide hence why he stopped writing the manga to do it.

He literally did the same thing last year.

Meanwhile you got grown dudes as naive as kids who truly believe he will spend the next 3 weeks mourning akira hahahahahahah.

Ah yes, Oda would use someone else's death, in fact, his idol's death to work on the live action.
Makes sense.
Yes, he would.

I'm sorry to break your bubble, but this whole mourning gimmick is to fool easily impressionable guys like you.

If i'm one of them then what r u then? since u still reading Oda's manga despite him deceiving u:suresure:
Reading it for free* while also keeping a critical vision about it.

Very different from the rest that worship him as a god

Chainsaw man was never known for it's ground breaking art lol, it's the narrative and story telling that gets people going.

I do agree that the shading leaking on the borders is hilarious tho.

CSM is the best new gen manga which ways something about the current state of the industry... MHA fell off and JJK last good arc was shibuya
Idk I thought CSM Part 1 was amazing, but Part 2 has just sorta been okay for me so far. It's not bad and it still has some good moments, but it sorta falls short of "great" to me.

As far as new gen battle manga that I'm keeping up with, I'd say that I like Dandadan, Kindergarten Wars, and (memes aside) Kagurabachi more than current CSM tbh. Also even though it's not technically a shonen (still about people with super powers fighting each other so whatever), Choujin X is genuinely amazing and keeps getting better with each chapter.

I think Fujimoto's just a lazy fuck in this case.
But yeah, let Oda do what he wants, man just lost one of his best and oldest friends.

Idk I thought CSM Part 1 was amazing, but Part 2 has just sorta been okay for me so far. It's not bad and it still has some good moments, but it sorta falls short of "great" to me.

As far as new gen battle manga that I'm keeping up with, I'd say that I like Dandadan, Kindergarten Wars, and (memes aside) Kagurabachi more than current CSM tbh. Also even though it's not technically a shonen (still about people with super powers fighting each other so whatever), Choujin X is genuinely amazing and keeps getting better with each chapter.

I don't have the strength to pick up new stories from scratch anymore, the ones i'm following/reading are jojo, black lagoon and dorohedoro

Do you like jojolands
So far, yes.

I'm past the point of following for fights anymore, outside of one piece for the agenda purposes, i don't rlly care that much about action.

The premise has been nice so far, rohan mini arc is interesting, the chapter with dragona and the down bad dude inside the jewelry shop was hilarious, jodio is the textbook gen z edgelord... it's been good.

I was a little worried about part 9 after the tragedy that was jojolion's end, specially the final fight and power ups.

Go beyond reminded me of enies lobby power ups lol, coming out of nowhere to solve the fight.

Part 7 developed the spin ever since it's beginning while part 8 just put it in the end for josuke to win the fight.

Araki will eventually power creep everybody and everything, but that's just usual jojo.

Jojo parte are usually at their best from beginning till the first half of the middle section, from second half till end araki power creeps and start handing power ups.

I don't have the strength to pick up new stories from scratch anymore, the ones i'm following/reading are jojo, black lagoon and dorohedoro
Lmao I feel that.

Though Kagurabachi is only 26 chapters in right now so it shouldn't be that hard to get caught up. It seems to have beaten the axed allegations too so I recommend giving it a try. The beginning is a bit slow but it gets better from Chapter 8 onwards.