Powers & Abilities How Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King play out?

We almost certain sanji will fight queen and zoro fight king but how will the fights play out.

I feel for sanji the fight will start in base with queen in human form and sanji in his normal form exchanging blows with queen then switching to full zoan form. I feel sanji will use rs before queen uses hybrid and the fight will be extreme diff.

for zoro the fight vs King will play out similarly with them in normal forms and later zoro use full power of enma when king use his hybrid form. this fight similarly will be extreme diff.

now that Wano war is technically started I think these two fights will begin in next 15-20 chapters before that some clashes with tobi Roppo and number

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I feel like people massively underestimate the yonko top commanders ever since Luffy surpassed them.

King and Queen are used as hypetools for Luffy and Kidd and are quickly taken out early in the war. Then later, they recovered due to zoan awakening.

Zoro and Sanji tag team King
Drake and Killer tag team Queen
How are we supposed to take them seriously if they're used as hype tools?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean Queen's already been used as a hype tool.

anyways it would be a really good way to highlight zoan awakening. If they can get the shit beat out of them and stand right up after a few minutes, that makes them formidable as hell.
Queen in his weakest form, yeah. And he got up a few minutes later. I don't see the point of having Zoro/Sanji's opponents humiliated. That would kill the tension.

We almost certain sanji will fight queen and zoro fight king but how will the fights play out.

I feel for sanji the fight will start in base with queen in human form and sanji in his normal form exchanging blows with queen then switching to full zoan form. I feel sanji will use rs before queen uses hybrid and the fight will be extreme diff.

for zoro the fight vs King will play out similarly with them in normal forms and later zoro use full power of enma when king use his hybrid form. this fight similarly will be extreme diff.

now that Wano war is technically started I think these two fights will begin in next 15-20 chapters before that some clashes with tobi Roppo and number
Yeah how many bones do you want Sanji to break in his base form before he gets out the suit? He could not even take hakiless Vergo kick.

Yeah how many bones do you want Sanji to break in his base form before he gets out the suit? He could not even take hakiless Vergo kick.
why people use that incident 4/5 arcs ago even when sanji was injured. talk about Wano. sanji got slammed by drake in zoan form and came out completely uninjured. don't make fool out yourself by saying outdated stuff. even eos you will bring this up

I mean Queen's already been used as a hype tool.

anyways it would be a really good way to highlight zoan awakening. If they can get the shit beat out of them and stand right up after a few minutes, that makes them formidable as hell.
1. Hype tool for Yonko, yeah;
2. Zoro and Sanji will destroy King, especially if he will be weakened;
3. It will kill the tension;
4. No 1 vs 1;
5. Zoro and Sanji will be weaker than a YC2 after Wano.
6. Who the hell they are supposed to fight in 1 vs 1?

Prediction : Sanji with RS ( and DJ ? ) will overwhelm Base and full Brachiosaurus Queen , and then Hybrid Queen overwhelms Sanji

Similar things might happen to Zoro with King

Then Neko with massive reinforcement
( Whitebeard Pirates remnants or Zunisha + rest of Minks ) will save the overwhelmed Worst Gen-Samurai-Minks alliance and retreat

why people use that incident 4/5 arcs ago even when sanji was injured. talk about Wano. sanji got slammed by drake in zoan form and came out completely uninjured. don't make fool out yourself by saying outdated stuff. even eos you will bring this up
How many arcs ago does not matter when Sanji has not improved since and needed the suit as power-up, this automatically getting stronger bullshit is getting out of hand.
He was slammed by a light tap of his tail.

Actually I feel sorry for whomever ends up against Queen the Plague. That guy doesn't look the type to play fair, and he's got poisons with him.

King vs Zoro is a weird matchup for me because King can fly and evade a lot of Zoro's attacks. King is no slouch either so it won't be like the battle with Monet. If Zoro is the combatant then he might have a hard time with this one. Either King is going to get careless or Zoro is really going to have to focus to find his weakness.

Sanji vs Queen is also going to be interesting if it happens. I think Queen might rely more on his weapons than his df. Sanji is pretty fast, and while he's not as strong as a dinosaur he can outmaneuver them with his raid suit.