How strong is Hinrigh ?

He'd probably be like a mid tier troupe member

Maybe a little bit lower

He's pretty strong but nothing too crazy based on what we've seen
I agree, I put mid troupe as well. Id say around Franky lvl...

Though all of this could change soon. He is the strongest (I think) member of that Mafia group, so he aint a weakling. Also depends on his limitations as well.

Like in all context...if this guy could get ahold of a lot weaponary, then PLs dont even matter. He could just get a nuke...turn it into a flea and bomb all his enemies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree, I put mid troupe as well. Id say around Franky lvl...
For some reason, "Franky lvl" stunned me for more than 10 seconds and my brain was processing which Franky it is.

:milaugh:

Upper echelon of the low Troupe members. I'd say that Mid is too far to say rn until we see more.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbf this dude blocked bullets with his nen...I distinctly remember Kurapika saying he cant block bullets with his nen. Maybe hes stronger than we think.
We live in the era of retconning shit in the manga.

Maybe Togashi will mix up some things a little. Imagine Kurapika bind himself with Troupe member but loses cause bullets:milaugh:

Fodder control ability at best, and mid tier in 1v1 against strong characters.
For an ability to work against top tiers, it needs to be highly offensive, like Island destroyer type. But it is not. So, yeah, an interesting ability for mid stage of the arc, nothing more than that.