Discussion Power How strong is the swordsman council ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

We saw the swordsmen of the council fight this chap. They were all pretty good. Not atomic samurai good but they were solid.

How strong do you think each of them is ? Comapred to class A , class S etc ? Which monsters they can beat ?

And what do you think of our Spring Mustachio ?

@BangMi @RayanOO @SmokedOut @Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Shuyaku @Zoro D Goat @Roronoa-sama @Hiragaro @TheKnightOfTheSea @Van @sidestreetboy @Haoshoku @Minatoze Narutomaki @PerfectHie @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Dark Admiral @Puki @Owl Ki @nik87 @HAJIKATA @Aster @Steven @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS etc etc

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

At least top A Class, they seem to be performing better than Iaian. Though Iaian was stated to be S Class lvl iirc and these guys look better off the jump. So low S Class?
Nah, Iai ain’t S class tier. Had to team up with his friends to take down a single demon level threat.

The swordsmen especially Nichirin seem quite powerful. At least as strong as Metal Bat imo.

A class A, I don't think he pressed GAROU as much as the Regatta, or the baton hero, the hero who dresses in a dog costume.

I think he is class A.​

About them, well there is a chapter in which a samurai friend of theirs turns into a monster, and has a sword in his hand and threatens to cut off their heads if they don’t decide to become monsters, the long-haired one made an expression of fear and sweated, the bald man sweated a little and the old man acted like the atomic samurai, showing no sweat or fear.

But for them to be getting into the fight at this point, I think they're S-classes, but not so good, Atomic Samurai himself doesn't look that impressive, at best they're equivalent to TANK TOP MASTER.​

And the old man, may be equivalent to the Samuai Atomic, although I think he is out of AUGE just like Silver Bang and his brother.