Chapter Discussion How strong is Yuji if he can use RCT?

Remember. All the way back in Shibuya he was considered on par with a grade 1 sorcerer by Meimei.

He can use RCT now and blood attacks.

Can he defeat most disaster curses?

I think he can. Seeing as how Sukuna thinks Yuji might be a little fun despite being much stronger than he was in back in Shibuya.

So current Yuji> Jogo and Ryu.

Remember. All the way back in Shibuya he was considered on par with a grade 1 sorcerer by Meimei.

He can use RCT now and blood attacks.

Can he defeat most disaster curses?

I think he can. Seeing as how Sukuna thinks Yuji might be a little fun despite being much stronger than he was in back in Shibuya.

So current Yuji> Jogo and Ryu.
Actually, it was implied Jogo is stronger than the current Yuji a few chapters ago by Kusakabe.

He said something to the effect of:
"The most disturbing thing is that he isn't using the flames from Shibuya. Those flames could even exorcise the volcano cursed spirit so if he uses them on us we're dead. It's best to just assume he can't use them for whatever reason"

Basically, Kusakabe used the fact that the fire worked on Jogo to infer it would also work on them which implies Jogo should be above everyone there, including Yuji.

Once/if Yuji has domain countermeasures he should be above Jogo.

If? Didnt he just use it this chapter?

Current yuji is around maki and hakari lv semi special grade imo not counting his future powerup ofc, also im pretty sure in a couple of chapter with his new powerup he will reach special grade sorcerer lv, dont forget the power of mc not only that its literally final battle lol
Against disaster? Yes he beat all of them tho idk about jogo if he can counter his domain maybe he win

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes, it's the older brother's technique but he didn't see who shot it at him
Sukuna talked about the death womb painting so Choso

and given there is Ui Ui around and maybe The healing girl Choso is maybe not that dead. And even without that Choso can manipulate blood and had a particular body, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is hard to kill.

and frankly I would be quite weird for Choso to die like that without further notice. The man is an important support character

i don’t think we’re sure that it was Yuji who used blood manipulation.
Post automatically merged:

This.

Yuji saying Kamo was a better teacher than Choso when the only thing both have in common is piercing blood is extremely on the nose
Forgot that part