Questions & Mysteries How the actual fuck...

How the fuck does Tashigi knows Shusui?

Wasn't Wano suppose to be a closed country?

Did Moriah gave that info when became a Shichibukai?

Does Ryuuma and his sword legend is well know across the globe?

How? Just fucking how?

As ppl said, there's a book about all the swords just like the df book.

Sad how Oda showed them so little/no screentime since PH. Their relationship is better than with Hiyori.

How the fuck does Tashigi knows Shusui?

Wasn't Wano suppose to be a closed country?

Did Moriah gave that info when became a Shichibukai?

Does Ryuuma and his sword legend is well know across the globe?

How? Just fucking how?

I think graded blades are listed, so they are well known.

They guess
Post automatically merged:

We barely heard of Ryuuma.
Awful argument
Just because not many people the audience has been shown are aware of Ryuuma doesn't mean he isn't known at all. Oda constantly withholds information that is well known among the in-universe populace from the audience

If Moriah was able to find out about Ryuuma being in Wano, then it isn't too far fetched that information was able to trickle out of Wano over the years, likely through the rare traveler who would manage to climb over the waterfalls

Wasnt Ryuma known for protecting Wano from the WG? Reason they didnt invade in the first place? I think they may have known it since then, otherwise how or why would Moriah even steal his corpse
I'm wondering how did that happened.

"Hey Mr Samurai/Swordsman that is destroying our forces. Would you tell use the name of your sword and the grade of it please?"

Plus the other swords saw at Wano were built recently.

Awful argument
Just because not many people the audience has been shown are aware of Ryuuma doesn't mean he isn't known at all. Oda constantly withholds information that is well known among the in-universe populace from the audience

If Moriah was able to find out about Ryuuma being in Wano, then it isn't too far fetched that information was able to trickle out of Wano over the years, likely through the rare traveler who would manage to climb over the waterfalls
The guess one was a joke.

Except that it make sense for Ryuuma to not being known given how closed Wano is. Wano is like North Korea.

I'm wondering how did that happened.

"Hey Mr Samurai/Swordsman that is destroying our forces. Would you tell use the name of your sword and the grade of it please?"

Plus the other swords saw at Wano were built recently.

The guess one was a joke.

Except that it make sense for Ryuuma to not being known given how closed Wano is. Wano is like North Korea.
People did leave Wano, though very rarely. Kurozumi Higurashi was out of the country long before Oden, implying that in rare instances, people would leave Wano.
Wano wasn't also too hostile to outsiders, as Whitebeard's crew was treated amicably