Speculations How the flying duck did Tama get to Onigashima?

I'll quote myself from the actual chapter thread:

"Nobody can come up with a convincing explanation how an 8-year old girl and her gigantic dog can somehow suddenly appear on the battlefield in Onigashima.

She couldn't have "sneaked" on a ship, since she would've had to hide that massive dog from hundreds of other people on actually rather small ships. Let's be honest, that's ridiculous.

She couldn't have tamed a bird to fly her over, since - once again - that bird would've had to carry her dog, too. That means that bird would've been dragon-sized and easily spotted by Kaido & Co. on the rooftop.

Some wildcard character helping her is also a bit far-fetched. She just got back to the Tengu, who was adamant on keeping her out of trouble. Which "friendly" character would actually support an 8-year old girl to take part in a brutal slaughterfest? Not even Luffy & Co. would be that bold/supportive here."

So I'm asking you guys, what do you think? How will Oda explain her suddenly appearing out of nowhere?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'll add what I said in the chapter discussion thread.

We will get a full explanation on how she and her Komainu snuck in. Besides which, I can suspend my disbelief on stuff like people not noticing a giant Komainu. It's One Piece. It isn't above stretching things for the sake of plot and comedy. But if we need an explanation, a Komainu is a shinto shrine statue.

It wouldn't surprise me if her Komainu has the ability to turn into stone, or just pretend to be one. From the perspective of anyone on an Alliance ship, there are more important things to worry about than who put a statue on their ship.

And Tama is training to be a Ninja. Is it insane to say she might have developed some techniques on her own to help hide herself or her dog?

Because of all these different paths Oda can take, I'm gonna wait for his explanation on the matter.
I'd also like to include Carribou to the discussion. There's no reason Tama can't learn about his ability to transport people inside him. She was there at Udon when he was being congratulated by Raizo. The real question would be how she convinced him to help if that's the case.