Powers & Abilities How to ‘awaken’ devil fruit in One Piece

This is just my idea but i think one of the ways to unlock the awakening on someone devil fruit is when a person dies. Yes its when His/her heart stop beating.

because how can you survive death if your already dead? Doesnt make sense right? Its rare when someone does this and thats why i think luffy will die. But Perhaps to survive it is when you refuse to die even if you dead already, trafalgar law did something to make you alive, or marco helped you out, so theres a lot of chance that luffy might survive death.

perhaps when theyre in these scenario they get to be closer to their own spirit and their devil fruit powers. Once this happen probably their devil fruit and their spirit are one. This is the reason why kataruki and doflamingo can influence other things with their devil fruit because theyre at one with their spirit and devil fruit.

This is just my idea but i think one of the ways to unlock the awakening on someone devil fruit is when a person dies. Yes its when His/her heart stop beating.

because how can you survive death if your already dead? Doesnt make sense right? Its rare when someone does this and thats why i think luffy will die. But Perhaps to survive it is when you refuse to die even if you dead already, trafalgar law did something to make you alive, or marco helped you out, so theres a lot of chance that luffy might survive death.

perhaps when theyre in these scenario they get to be closer to their own spirit and their devil fruit powers. Once this happen probably their devil fruit and their spirit are one. This is the reason why kataruki and doflamingo can influence other things with their devil fruit because theyre at one with their spirit and devil fruit.
:bamathink:

DFs awaken when the users life force becomes perfectly aligned with wavelengths of the DF they are using. when they sync the waves of the users life force will amplify the DFs waves.
this is basic knowledge. educate yourself.