Character Discussion How to genuinely appreciate Sanji without being delusional.

I never once said a Zoro and Luffy scene is a gag scene. If anything I am trolling. Zoro will always be my 2nd fav and I think he is closer to Luffy as well.

But you are right. Most people are either trolling or simply idiots.

PS
If you see my name in other OP forums like AP, NF... Than it is the OG... The rest using the name of Kishido are fakes.

And yes I started my career on 2007... Before I was known as ThreeSwordsStyle
You missed a couple edits but overall I think you did a good job lol

You missed a couple edits but overall I think you did a good job lol
Fucking Chinese spyware phone :(

I meant to quote this
While you are right about this the opposite also happens.
Zoro wake up along with Luffy: gag scene
Sanji fights with zoro : rivals
And all that in one chapter by the very same people.
M3 is a real thing but you know as well as i do that there are trashtalkers in both fan bases
I agree 💯 zoro and sanji are the best thing in one piece and having adults argue against eachother proves that lol.
On another note...
I remember your name from somewhere.
You were a part of onemanga forum, way back around from 2007 - 2011?

Lmao sanji and zoro are literally a dynamic. Representing overarching elements of the story and help shape each arc.

It's almost impossible not too compare the two when oda portrays them in this way.

You lack an understanding of their dynamic. This is why you have these issues and view this in such a way.

2200 2180 is all you ever needed to know anyways.

But don't forget. One was nerfed badly before his fight. Still had an easier time winning.
Post automatically merged:

Refer to my most recent comment. You lack an understanding of their dynamic and what they represent.
This guy is shamelessly clinging on to Zoros dick yet downplays Zoro at the same time

You low lives are beyond pathetic

I never once said a Zoro and Luffy scene is a gag scene. If anything I am trolling. Zoro will always be my 2nd fav and I think he is closer to Luffy as well.

But you are right. Most people are either trolling or simply idiots.

PS
If you see my name in other OP forums like AP, NF... Than it is the OG... The rest using the name of Kishido are fakes.

And yes I started my career on 2007... Before I was known as ThreeSwordsStyle
I know your stand man, it doesn't matter even if you say sanji = zoro, you are respectful.
You are a legit fan and it doesn't matter if i agree or disagree with things you say.
This days i am trolling guys that troll but i like the real ones.
Your name just hit me, i remember years back i was arguing against a guy with the name kishido, in good spirits and that's why i asked you.
Whatever the post i was writing i was putting this at the end Luffy>zoro>sanji.
For some reason this never worked for me in forums ..:josad:

Lmao sanji and zoro are literally a dynamic. Representing overarching elements of the story and help shape each arc.

It's almost impossible not too compare the two when oda portrays them in this way.

You lack an understanding of their dynamic. This is why you have these issues and view this in such a way.

2200 2180 is all you ever needed to know anyways.

But don't forget. One was nerfed badly before his fight. Still had an easier time winning.
Post automatically merged:

Refer to my most recent comment. You lack an understanding of their dynamic and what they represent.
I don’t lack understanding of anything. It’s not almost impossible to not compare them. This is where the problem lies.

Zoro:
1. Always fights the second strongest Sanji fights the third.
2. Zoro listed on the cover with the first mates Sanji not there.
3. Zoro get all three forms of haki and advanced haki Sanji gets two forms and no advanced haki.
4. Zoro gets compared to Luffy while Sanji never gets compared to Luffy.
5. Zoro is stated to be able to be the captain himself, Sanji never stated to have that quality.
6. Zoro vowed to never lose again, Sanji lost multiple times.

There rivalry is in narrative alone if you think there is a strength rivalry is a very fucked up and one sided one. But you could easily remove everything that I said and just not compare them and Sanji would look a lot better.

I know your stand man, it doesn't matter even if you say sanji = zoro, you are respectful.
You are a legit fan and it doesn't matter if i agree or disagree with things you say.
This days i am trolling guys that troll but i like the real ones.
Your name just hit me, i remember years back i was arguing against a guy with the name kishido, in good spirits and that's why i asked you.
Whatever the post i was writing i was putting this at the end Luffy>zoro>sanji.
For some reason this never worked for me in forums ..:josad:

That's the spirit... And your ranking is right but one thing still never will change. M3 forever :stealthblack:

While you are right about this the opposite also happens.
Zoro wake up along with Luffy: gag scene
Sanji fights with zoro : rivals
And all that in one chapter by the very same people.
M3 is a real thing but you know as well as i do that there are trashtalkers in both fan bases
I agree 💯 zoro and sanji are the best thing in one piece and having adults argue against eachother proves that lol.
On another note...
I remember your name from somewhere.
You were a part of onemanga forum, way back around from 2007 - 2011?
Monster trio now and forever!!

You can cling to a 15 year old measurement system like doriki if you want to but there is far more nuance to power scaling than some outdated numbers. I'm well aware that oda portrays zoro and sanji closely often and that he often writes their opponents to have similar portrayal but at the end of the day, Zoro and his opponent ALWAYS have better portrayal than sanji and his, even if it's only marginally and when you really dig into their feats in a non biased realistic manner, Zoro generally comes out ahead of Sanji. Don't talk to me about dynamics and narratives, I understand them very well and I've never denied their dynamic.
Yeah totally. Oda put that power level in there as a one time thing. Instead of being a clear and intentional answer for the rankings of the crew throughout the story.

I'm not clinging to shit. This is canon. Whatever your opinion is... would be considered non canon.

🤡

Enel?
Kuma at TB?
Kuma at SA?
against Yeti Brothers?

Nope he never lost again. He even work against Kaidou
He didn’t lose to Kuma that was a definetely a win if we consider that a fight. He also didn’t fight him at SA Kuma saved him. But if you count the Yeti cool brothers sure.

That still doesn’t take away from the point.

He didn’t lose to Kuma that was a definetely a win if we consider that a fight. He also didn’t fight him at SA Kuma saved him. But if you count the Yeti cool brothers sure.

That still doesn’t take away from the point.
I get your point and yes Zoro and Luffy have moments together to show that they are a dynamic. More than Sanji and Luffy. But we have a ton of moments for Zoro and Sanji... And before you get it wrong... Zoro is the special one in this... The bridge between Luffy and Sanji. Someone close to CAPTAIN Luffy that it is so damn special as a right hand man and compared to someone who could been seen as "normal right hand man" aka Sanji. That's what makes the M3 special.

I get your point and yes Zoro and Luffy have moments together to show that they are a dynamic. More than Sanji and Luffy. But we have a ton of moments for Zoro and Sanji... And before you get it wrong... Zoro is the special one in this... The bridge between Luffy and Sanji. Someone close to CAPTAIN Luffy that it is so damn special as a right hand man and compared to someone who could been seen as "normal right hand man" aka Sanji. That's what makes the M3 special.
I still think they are special I don’t see anything wrong with the point you’re making.

The issue I have is when Sanji fans aren’t genuine so we can’t have a good debate.

U have one of the worst takes on this forum because u are unironically serious about them, no one with a brain takes you seriously :kayneshrug: