Questions & Mysteries How will the problem with Buddha switching sides be resolved? Which God will be added?

Q1: How will it be resolved? Q2: Who will be added?

• Q2: Aphrodite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Q2: Ares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So I decided to make it a thread lol. I think it's better to discuss it here and for us to make this section grow.

I could see two scenarios.

1. They add a 14th round. The score is 7-7. Now then I could see two sub-options so to say.​

1. The duel is settled by humanity picking one warrior out of the remaining ones, and the Gods doing the same. They have a final 1 on 1 battle to settle the score.​
  2. All the remaining warriors square off against each other. A group battle. 7 vs 7. The winner is decided by which side the last standing individual belongs to. If it's a God the Gods win, if it's a human the humans win. But it's not a free for all, each side works together to take down the opposite side.​

2. One round is a tag team. Self explanatory. One God is added to the mix and instead of a 1 on 1, one round is turned into a tag team match.

Now which God could be added is the question. I have a few ideas tbh.

Ranking them by how likely it is for them to participate and how much I'd like for them to participate

1. Hermes.

- The dude is screaming hidden villain vibes. Extremely, extremely knowledgeable on all sorts of topics, as well as powers of Gods, and humans as well as the fact that he knows more about combat than the God of War.

- Managed to scare Ares with just a look, and observe the fight between Zeus and Adam, whilst most couldn't. According to Ares an average God could only see a shadow of some of Zeus' average moves. Ares himself could see it completely, but he was unable to even perceive what happened in that exchange. However, Hermes was not only able to see it but also retell it completely.
- Look at Brunhilde's reaction upon Hermes entering the arena. She's in disbelief and genuine fear. Shaking and sweating profusely.
- And before someone says it's because of Zeus, no it isn't. Brunhilde had no idea that Zeus would show up. She didn't know Hermes was only the guy playing the violin for Zeus' entrance.
- She even notes that what had happened completely surprised her and was totally outside of her expectations
- So the fear, shaking and utter disbelief of Brunhilde was when she thought Hermes would be their opponent.

- What makes this moment even more hype is the fact that the human representative in this round was none other than Adam.
- The sheer hype of this moment is incredible. Brunhilde knew what Adam can do
and she was still shitting herself at the thought of Adam facing Hermes.

- Wanted to fight the strongest God of India and the strongest God of Destruction by far in all of Heaven just for fun
- The next point is a minor one I guess, but could still be telling. His voice actor has been announced and it's Junichi Suwabe as Hermes.
- This dude usually gives his voice to some of the most powerful and badass characters in each anime. The same dude that's the voice of Aomine from KnB who is the best player, Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen and the King of Curses and one of the strongest characters in the show, Eraser Head a top hero and badass, Yami Sukehiro again a top captain, completely badass, and one of the strongest characters in Black Clover, Sakunosuke Oda from BSD, very powerful, Undertaker from Black Butler, a hidden bad guy who is one of the most powerful characters in the show.

- That's about what I have on Hermes.

2. Next bet of mine would be Hades.

- Hades has already been foreshadowed and partially shown in this picture with Zeus and Poseidon
and was listed here as well
and it's not Adamas because he is completely cast out and no one speaks his name nor is he accounted for in the new 12 Gods of Olympus
- As the first son of Kronos and the elder brother of Poseidon and Zeus this guy should definitely be one of the stronger/est Gods on the Gods' side. Zeus and Poseidon were immensely powerful.

- Hades can be amazingly used, and I am sure you all are aware of his mythology as the God of the Underworld.

My next and final two picks are not going to be as well elaborated upon as the 2 above.

3. First of them is Aphrodite.

- She's been with us in the manga from the start. Singled out with Gods such as Zeus, Odin and Shiva
- Her reaction to Buddha's declaration was once again paired up with some of the relevant Gods
- Firstly only her and Odin are shown
- Then she's paired up with Zeus and isn't really showing any big reaction whilst the other are, excluding her and Zeus
- And then again
- After that her reaction to Buddha saying what he said was this
- She seemed very disturbed, angry and scary and almost looking as if she's getting ready for a fight.

- The only problem is I don't know who she'd fight.

4. And the final one is Ares.

-The God of War. Nothing much here lol. He's been utterly disappointing thus far so this could work to make him more in line with what he should be as the God of War.

I think a 7vs7 match would be incredibly messy. That would be 14 characters to try and simultaneously portray fighting each other all at once.

The extra 1v1 or the tag team match would be the cleaner solutions.

Hermes and Hades are definitely the two deities out of that list that have the greatest chance of being additional fighters.

Hermes in particular had been receiving generous amounts of hype and favourable treatment from the author. Hell, he even got on the front cover of Comic Zenon along with the protagonist Brunhilde.
What makes this even more prominent is that not even big name characters like Adam and Zeus have gotten on the cover of Comic Zenon thus far. :watchout:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I think a 7vs7 match would be incredibly messy. That would be 14 characters to try and simultaneously portray fighting each other all at once.

The extra 1v1 or the tag team match would be the cleaner solutions.

Hermes and Hades are definitely the two deities out of that list that have the greatest chance of being additional fighters.

Hermes in particular had been receiving generous amounts of hype and favourable treatment from the author. Hell, he even got on the front cover of Comic Zenon along with the protagonist Brunhilde.
What makes this even more prominent is that not even big name characters like Adam and Zeus have gotten on the cover of Comic Zenon thus far. :watchout:
:steef:

Hermes top 2 lets gooo. 2 GOATS right here.

So I decided to make it a thread lol. I think it's better to discuss it here and for us to make this section grow.

1. They add a 14th round. The score is 7-7. Now then I could see two sub-options so to say.​

1. The duel is settled by humanity picking one warrior out of the remaining ones, and the Gods doing the same. They have a final 1 on 1 battle to settle the score.​
  2. All the remaining warriors square off against each other. A group battle. 7 vs 7. The winner is decided by which side the last standing individual belongs to. If it's a God the Gods win, if it's a human the humans win. But it's not a free for all, each side works together to take down the opposite side.​

2. One round is a tag team. Self explanatory. One God is added to the mix and instead of a 1 on 1, one round is turned into a tag team match.

Ranking them by how likely it is for them to participate and how much I'd like for them to participate

1. Hermes.

- The dude is screaming hidden villain vibes. Extremely, extremely knowledgeable on all sorts of topics, as well as powers of Gods, and humans as well as the fact that he knows more about combat than the God of War.

- Managed to scare Ares with just a look, and observe the fight between Zeus and Adam, whilst most couldn't. According to Ares an average God could only see a shadow of some of Zeus' average moves. Ares himself could see it completely, but he was unable to even perceive what happened in that exchange. However, Hermes was not only able to see it but also retell it completely.
- Look at Brunhilde's reaction upon Hermes entering the arena. She's in disbelief and genuine fear. Shaking and sweating profusely.
- And before someone says it's because of Zeus, no it isn't. Brunhilde had no idea that Zeus would show up. She didn't know Hermes was only the guy playing the violin for Zeus' entrance.
- She even notes that what had happened completely surprised her and was totally outside of her expectations
- So the fear, shaking and utter disbelief of Brunhilde was when she thought Hermes would be their opponent.

- What makes this moment even more hype is the fact that the human representative in this round was none other than Adam.

- Wanted to fight the strongest God of India and the strongest God of Destruction by far in all of Heaven just for fun
- The next point is a minor one I guess, but could still be telling. His voice actor has been announced and it's Junichi Suwabe as Hermes.
- This dude usually gives his voice to some of the most powerful and badass characters in each anime. The same dude that's the voice of Aomine from KnB who is the best player, Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen and the King of Curses and one of the strongest characters in the show, Eraser Head a top hero and badass, Yami Sukehiro again a top captain, completely badass, and one of the strongest characters in Black Clover, Sakunosuke Oda from BSD, very powerful, Undertaker from Black Butler, a hidden bad guy who is one of the most powerful characters in the show.

- Hades has already been foreshadowed and partially shown in this picture with Zeus and Poseidon
and it's not Adamas because he is completely cast out and no one speaks his name nor is he accounted for in the new 12 Gods of Olympus
- As the first son of Kronos and the elder brother of Poseidon and Zeus this guy should definitely be one of the stronger/est Gods on the Gods' side. Zeus and Poseidon were immensely powerful.

- Hades can be amazingly used, and I am sure you all are aware of his mythology as the God of the Underworld.

My next and final two picks are not going to be as well elaborated upon as the 2 above.

- She's been with us in the manga from the start. Singled out with Gods such as Zeus, Odin and Shiva
- Her reaction to Buddha's declaration was once again paired up with some of the relevant Gods
- Then she's paired up with Zeus and isn't really showing any big reaction whilst the other are, excluding her and Zeus
- And then again
- She seemed very disturbed, angry and scary and almost looking as if she's getting ready for a fight.

-The God of War. Nothing much here lol. He's been utterly disappointing thus far so this could work to make him more in line with what he should be as the God of War.

My concern with Aphrodite is this: who will be left holding her breasts if she enters the ring? Or will her simps enter the ring alongside her? :milaugh:

Hades would be a good choice if only the Gods have not picked Anubis first.

So Hermes seems like the more viable pick here. The only question left now is who his opponent will be.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
My concern with Aphrodite is this: who will be left holding her breasts if she enters the ring?
I think I know a guy :wellwell:

Hades would be a good choice if only the Gods have not picked Anubis first.
Yeah when I saw Anubis I was thinking the same tbh. It's still maybe possible we see both, but variety would probably be prioritized.

The only question left now is who his opponent will be.
That's a good question lol.

:cheers:

Yeah when I saw Anubis I was thinking the same tbh. It's still maybe possible we see both, but variety would probably be prioritized.
That seems to be the case.

Now, I wonder which of the humans will tag team to 2 on 1 the God they're fighting, lol.

That's a good question lol.
Well, Hermes is calm and calculating. So, probably a Master strategist like King Leonidas?

Poetic, too: a Greek God vs a Greek Hero.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Foreshadowing?... :watchout:
Leonidas and Brunhilde vs Hermes? :finally:
:steef:

Hermes the actual big bad. Lets gooooo. Iirc Hermes should be the fastest God so that might foreshadow his opponent.

@Den_Den_Mushi @EtenBoby @Aknolagon could any of you let us know what it says on this page? Only the RoR part lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Jack the Ripper Vs Hercules
The Fourth battle, is about to start...
Thank you very much. I got my hopes up for nothing lmao.

Is there anything interesting in this part maybe?

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

1. Hermes.

- And then again

My bet is that the Gods will add two fighters to their side(one will probably be Hades/Hermes, and the other will be a new guy imo)

So, we'll have 14 rounds total.

Round 13 will end in a draw, and then the final round will be Odin vs Leonidas/Nostradamus imo.

I don't think both Hades and Hermes will join the tournament, that will be too much Greek representation imo.

There's a possibility that Thor/Zeus will fight again, but I doubt it. Would be a little repetitive.

I don't think she will fight, but if she does, I think she'd go up against Rasputin(dude fucked tons of women lol). top tier reasoning.

If Ares does fight(he isn't) he's going up against Leonidas obviously.

If Hades does fight, I bet he'll go after Beezlebub and provide some info dumps during Beezlebub's match.

For who Hades would fight, I have no real idea. Qin Shi Huang perhaps?

No clue how he'd fight, but he'd probably be crazy busted.

I don't think she will fight, but if she does, I think she'd go up against Rasputin(dude fucked tons of women lol). top tier reasoning.
I approve of your top tier reasoning. :madmonk:
When Rasputin finally makes his entrance, this song better be playing. :queenhear:
Rasputin vs Aphrodite. Bring it on. :madmonk:
I am still holding out for my meme fight of Rasputin vs Aphrodite. :fransuper:

A mortal bloke vs an ageless goddess. :happinesspunch:

The Mad Monk will be there to put the man in human. :madmonk:

My bet is that the Gods will add two fighters to their side(one will probably be Hades/Hermes, and the other will be a new guy imo)

So, we'll have 14 rounds total.

Round 13 will end in a draw, and then the final round will be Odin vs Leonidas/Nostradamus imo.
I don't think there will be 14 rounds.

Before Round 6, humanity and gods had 8 people each on their roster left.

After Round 6, humanity still had 8* left, while the Gods now only had 6** (with 7 rounds left). So, the Gods have 1 fighter short and this necessitates another God being added to their roster, which opens two possibilities:

- 1 God is added, making it 7 gods vs 8 humans, and giving way to one of the remaining 7 rounds being a handicap match between 1 god and 2 humans. If even one of the humans lost this match, it's humanity's loss.

- 2 gods are added, making it 8 gods vs 8 humans, and giving way to one of the remaining 7 rounds being a tag team match between 2 god and 2 humans. If the participant of either side loses this match, it's their side's loss. I think this is likelier since the Gods were adamant about even numbers in the fight (just look at Heimdall protesting all 7 Lucky Gods fighting Buddha before they combined into Zerofuku).

As to which Gods would participate as extra, I doubt it will be anyone but Greek Gods (especially since Japanese top god is nowhere to be seen), which means adding Hermes and Hades to their roster is a possibility. But, of course, the shameless Zeus could also go again and add himself (alongside Hades or Hermes) among the roster (although he will likely go last, instead of in the tag team match).

*Simo, Tesla, Qin, Leonidas, Kintoki, Okita, Nostradamus, and Rasputin
** Odin, Loki, Apollo, Susano'o, Anubis, and Beelzebub