3) Khun Eduan
4) Ha yurin
5) Tu Perie Tperie
6) Eurasia Blossom
7) Po Bidau Gustang
8) Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
9) Yeon hana
10) /11) Lo Po Bia Traumerei/Arie han

Now Arie hon , eduan and yurin are most likely strongest among them as arie hon mentions that only khun and Ha family can be compared to hon family.

So do you think they are ranked accurate by ranking positions? Or do you rank them differently?

@Shadowlord123 @Greenbeard @bennbeckman @NAMELESS @Dream @notAfanboy @Welkin @Patryipe etc

The official ranking looks about right, though they can be interchangeable towards the top between Eduan and Hon. Was Traumerei even in the official ranking before the recent arcs?

Hon and Eduan are not interchangeable rankings, the Hon family and it's head are flat out stated to be the strongest.

This is not a Urek situation where his ranking is false because of something he refuses to do.

Last edited:
I don't think an accurate strength ranking among them even exists. As Jinsung said, all the Great Families are relatively even because of the Family Heads, which correct all the military imbalances between the Families (in that sense, the Arie, Khun and Ha are stronger than the rest).

I'd guess the most important factor in a fight between them is compatibility. Just because A beats B, and B beats C, doesn't mean C couldn't possibly beat A if they have a good match-up. That's why I believe you can't make a ranking between them.

Hon, Eduan and Yurin may be slightly ahead of the rest overall, but they could perfectly have their shit pushed in if they have a bad match-up.

I don't think an accurate strength ranking among them even exists. As Jinsung said, all the Great Families are relatively even because of the Family Heads, which correct all the military imbalances between the Families (in that sense, the Arie, Khun and Ha are stronger than the rest).

I'd guess the most important factor in a fight between them is compatibility. Just because A beats B, and B beats C, doesn't mean C couldn't possibly beat A if they have a good match-up. That's why I believe you can't make a ranking between them.

Hon, Eduan and Yurin may be slightly ahead of the rest overall, but they could perfectly have their shit pushed in if they have a bad match-up.
True. I was mainly talking about family heads themselves here. I just discovered that in a blog post eurasia blossom is said to more powerful than po bidou gustang for example. That being said Traumerei never felt threatened by gustang despite there being gap in their ranking.

didn't luslec say he could possibly beat Urek ? so I guess they FHs also can beat each other, one might have a weakness the other can exploit, other than Hon and Eduan, I think the others might be able to overcome one another in that ranking
I think luslec was gassing himself there. He had a hard fight against 30% urek iirc. Yeah matchups matter but I was thinking in general.

True. I was mainly talking about family heads themselves here. I just discovered that in a blog post eurasia blossom is said to more powerful than po bidou gustang for example. That being said Traumerei never felt threatened by gustang despite there being gap in their ranking.
Yeah, Blossom is more talented than Gustang as a Wave Controller, but Gustang should be far smarter (the strategist of the Great Warriors) and likely far more resourceful (he's got his own Research Association + deep connections with the Workshop). Even if she's stronger, I feel like the outcome of a fight between the two is far from set in stone. Though, you could say this is my cope as a Gustang fan lmao.

As for ranking, I think that's pretty meaningless here. The author already said most of the battle records of the FHs predate the ranking system, and that their strength is very difficult to gauge because of that. Gustang is one of the most active FHs, while Traumerei is a shut-in who hardly leaves his room. It's clear that from an achievement perspective, Gustang should have Traumerei beat, and that's probably a reason why his ranking is higher. Doesn't necessarily mean Gustang is stronger. For all we know, Traumerei could possibly have the advantage in a fight, despite being lower-ranked.

didn't luslec say he could possibly beat Urek ?
Yeah, but he also said he had no idea of Urek's limits. We don't know what Luslec has in store, but the likelihood that he's underrating Urek is not low.

Yeah, Blossom is more talented than Gustang as a Wave Controller, but Gustang should be far smarter (the strategist of the Great Warriors) and likely far more resourceful (he's got his own Research Association + deep connections with the Workshop). Even if she's stronger, I feel like the outcome of a fight between the two is far from set in stone. Though, you could say this is my cope as a Gustang fan lmao.

As for ranking, I think that's pretty meaningless here. The author already said most of the battle records of the FHs predate the ranking system, and that their strength is very difficult to gauge because of that. Gustang is one of the most active FHs, while Traumerei is a shut-in who hardly leaves his room. It's clear that from an achievement perspective, Gustang should have Traumerei beat, and that's probably a reason why his ranking is higher. Doesn't necessarily mean Gustang is stronger. For all we know, Traumerei could possibly have the advantage in a fight, despite being lower-ranked.

Yeah, but he also said he had no idea of Urek's limits. We don't know what Luslec has in store, but the likelihood that he's underrating Urek is not low.
it was mentioned Traumiri beat Gustang in chess every time, he also solved Gustang's puzzles every time....and he wants to beat Gustang too ...I think these are all the pointers that Traumiri like is better strategist and stronger than Gustang ... Traumiri seems like the lazy type smart, while Gustang is the more showing off kinda smart

Yeah I agree. I wonder how was enne zahard ranked so high. At least adori is the Commander-in-Chief Zahard's army.

Now Arie hon , eduan and yurin are most likely strongest
It was stated that Arie, Edvan and Yurin are the most powerfull warriors.
I think it is something like:
1) Zahard
2) Arie
3) Edvan/Yurin
But I am not sure how to evaluate the gap between them. As I got it any 2 of fh can take any other one in 2 vs 1 combat. Well, maybe top warriors can tie in such battle with the weakest ones. What I am 100% sure is that Traumerei is by far the weakest one.

It was stated that Arie, Edvan and Yurin are the most powerfull warriors.
Actually, their Families are stated to be the strongest. Hon, Eduan and Yurin were stated to be the strongest in melee combat (CQC) among the Family Heads, but never the strongest overall (though it's fair if you want to assume they're the strongest; they probably have the highest odds).

What I am 100% sure is that Traumerei is by far the weakest one.
Why would you think that?

Actually, their Families are stated to be the strongest. Hon, Eduan and Yurin were stated to be the strongest in melee combat (CQC) among the Family Heads, but never the strongest overall (though it's fair if you want to assume they're the strongest; they probably have the highest odds).

Why would you think that?
I am pretty sure that the info was about the FH themselves not their families. Though I am not sure if it was mentioned in the manhwa or it was the blogpost.

Just overall impression, and his rank is low as well. I can be wrong but it feels like this for now.
Post automatically merged:

And, well, Family strength is basically FH strength because any FH can obliterate the whole Family without FH solo.