Speculations How would Marineford have been different if Roger's crew found out Ace is the son?

The new outcome would be:

• Marines win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, ace alive but WB dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marineford was the most epic arc but pretty one-sided imo.
Sure, WB was a god but the admirals (except akainu) was barely trying and mihawk was literally just randomly swinging his giant sword around.
So to make things more interesting, what if Ace's relationship with Roger was announced prior to the execution.
And now let us assume just Shanks's crew and Rayleigh would show up.

With another yonko crew and an old legend, how would the outcome of marineford been any different.

Ace was still an adult pirate who chose his path. I wouldn’t expect Eogers crew to come out of retirement and risk their lives for Ace.

If Ace was an innocent child then they might’ve tried but then Whitebard wouldn’t of came and the result would’ve been the same

Shanks probably knew along with Rayleigh
imagine zoro and sanji knew about luffy's son getting killed and not helping lol
Post automatically merged:

Ace was still an adult pirate who chose his path. I wouldn’t expect Eogers crew to come out of retirement and risk their lives for Ace.

If Ace was an innocent child then they might’ve tried but then Whitebard wouldn’t of came and the result would’ve been the same
irrevlant. discussion is not about whether they should or should not. it is what would be the new outcome if they had.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well Ace was set free even without adding Shanks and the rest you mentioned.

Akainu killed him also due Ace's hot head (like at this figure of speech, I swear I didn't do it purposefully), so if for example Akainu was occupied with Shanks, Ace may manage to escape as long as the rest also rolled properly. And probably yes.

MF was an arc filled with intense PIS.