Powers & Abilities How would you fix Haki?

Don't need to explain the entirety of haki, we just need to get answers for a few questions:
The difference between regular CoA and CoA hardening, why is there a named and visual difference between the two even in the post-time skip?
Why are certain characters not using CoO in some instances, are they just not focused and as a result unable to use CoO?

remove future sight.
remove aura haki. any kind of it.

FS is a paradox.
aura haki is too powerful.

I get that Oda had to find a way for brawlers to defend against piercing or cutting attacks, but the next step with blastwaves and internal destruction was utterly unnecessary.
guess he wanted to give brawlers the lethality they were lacking before.

I hate how some fights in post timeskip just becomes a competition between who has better haki

i would make haki as ability, not as some kind of power level
for example, luffy's hardening is as good as rayleigh's hardening.
Law's abilities became boring because of this

If his haki is stronger than someone he cuts them, if his Haki is weaker he gets wrecked. It's way too Black and White

Don't need to explain the entirety of haki, we just need to get answers for a few questions:
The difference between regular CoA and CoA hardening, why is there a named and visual difference between the two even in the post-time skip?
Why are certain characters not using CoO in some instances, are they just not focused and as a result unable to use CoO?
Use your common sense, outside of the fans and Luffy, there is no one in the manga that calls COA hardening. Not a single person. Someone pointed out that Koka is the same word for vulcanization (of rubber), and seeing as everyone else just says "Armament" (you will not find one person saying Koka or thinking it or even using the word "hardened" to refer to haki, not in the manga, anime, novel, filler, not even the games) and then their body turns black, it's not hard to add two and two.
Post automatically merged:

Vivre cards are irrelevant to me to be honest (and had directly contradicting info compared to the manga, see Shanks for example).
Lucci would have killed Luffy if he had any form of Haki.
Shanks was a mistake in formatting that was fixed just like how the manga has mistakes that are fixed in the volume.

How would Lucci have killed Luffy with Haki when Luffy mid-diffed two Haki users at once in the next arc and beat a Haki user in the previous arc? Make it make sense please. Inb4 but Luffy's neck stretched when Lucci shiganed it — yeah, and Smoker's smoke was still smoke when Luffy grabbed him with Haki.

Case and point, Luffy bumping into Ace and Smoker in Alabasta without Haki.

The biggest Haki related inconsistency ever.
:gokulaugh:
Its shows that Logia users cant turn their body in to a element automatically but if a character trained enough they can do it on reflex(crocodile).
Post automatically merged:

How would Lucci have killed Luffy with Haki when Luffy mid-diffed two Haki users at once in the next arc and beat a Haki user in the previous arc?
If lucci had CoA luffy would be dead after this.

Inb4 but Luffy's neck stretched when Lucci shiganed it — yeah, and Smoker's smoke was still smoke when Luffy grabbed him with Haki.
So ever other time luffy gets hit by a attack with CoA and he doesnt stretch is some how different from if lucci was hitting luffy with CoA.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t really fix it but would make it more abundant pre time skip and allow reader to then go back and realise things more so it all adds up perfectly, i feel like we had as many questions as answers when haki fully got explained. Example mihawk and crocodile both being warlords yet crocodile didn’t have or show any type of haki and mihawk potentially have all three of the main types (speculation)