General & Others How would you rate the comedy Post Timeskip on a scale of 1-10?

How would you rate the comedy?

• Total voters
Hard to say because comedy is very subjective. but in my personal opinion, so many Gags have gotten old and annoying at this point like, the Coward nature of Usopp, nose bleed off Sanji. But that said I still enjoy the stupidity of Luffy and the bad sense of direction of Zorro. It is not hypocrisy, it is just that some characters need to mature. Because the plot demands them to. Up until now, Usopp should have become the brave warrior of the sea, the man literally stayed on the island of Monsters. As for Sanji, he found his true love Yet it did not affect his personality at all.

Before time skip I will give it 9 out of 10.

After time skip I will give it 6 out of 10.

There's only two times i laughed on the post time skip chapters:
1) After Fishman Island there's a chapter with the crew chilling while going to the New World, that was a very funny chapter
2) When the Dressrosa crew reached Zou there's this gag with the dragon drawing Kanjurou made that makes me laugh

Pre time skip was funnier though

Zolo is not even a good gag anymore now that he is dead, so 0. If Oda revives him fairy tail style than the comedy will be back to 1.