Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why r u using the word progression here. this implies i had you as town previously. outside of speculating u can be sanji i had no read on u. maybe a slight scum lean for the interaction with watson yesterday. speculating ur flavor is not really a read to begin with
You deferred to Watson, I can get the quote if needed.
fwiw muugen being wrong on me doesnt mean hes wrong on u as well. possible he has mech on u given he started the day voting u. u created a bit of false dichotomy here saying i shouldnt be following muugen if hes wrong on me
Good thing then, that that isn't what I said. You supported Muugen's push. His push was us both being scum. At some point, I would expect you to have some consideration around that.
and in any case, i have my own reason for suspecting you as u mentioned here related to yesterday. i think AM also being town ends up looking worst for you overall.
How do I look the worst from AM exactly? I didn't push him at all Day 1. I came in today saying him surviving is unexplained, and I have my concerns, but that doesn't mean you can attribute that lynch to me.
i dont have anyone else to vote and there was a wagon on you already so it means someone out there must have seen what im seeing so i decided to support it or.. "get by it" as mentioned in the vote itself
The wagon on me was 1 vote - Muugen. Unless you want to count Ultra's vote, who is scum and we know is scum? Which one where you supporting then. The serial tunneler or scum?
lastly why didnt u push me yesterday if u didnt like my reaction to you and watson? what changed today? u ask for my pregression in the post above (which implies that i was town reading u) but then say i was pussyfooting yesterday (implying i shud have been pushing you). both positions dont work together
Your reaction was weird, but nothing to write home about yesterday. Coming in and voting for me today, off the back of nothing, is a marked departure from how you were playing with my slot yesterday, which I believe warrants an explanation.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Good thing then, that that isn't what I said. You supported Muugen's push. His push was us both being scum. At some point, I would expect you to have some consideration around that.
And in case this needs more explanation to the room, Ekko is clearly detatching himself from the wagon by framing it as support. There is a difference between agreeing with someone who scum reads you, and supporting their pushes. Ekko is doing the latter, and when asked why that is, defends as if he was accused of doing the former. While going back and double downing on doing the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.