on one hand its hard to believe that aries would give both worst and flower town roles but town lost more members so far so counterbalancing may have done but im still on the basis one indie one town from the two

flower claimed indie at first then town

so where in this am i being contradictory??
so far from what I've ISO'd both Rat and Kek are scum.

Rat was susing Worst and outside of that he has minimal post with lots of fluff.

Kek has like 11 post just bitching

both can go.

PB is meh hasnt produced much outside of me and Cal.

not much too work with for being active majority of the game..
you gave a list of names and nothing really more to it
where are the two alt accounts at?

@Polar Bear @The Orca
TAC was suspected of being BB

Emil is afk so scum same with Rat
kinda odd youre solely focusing on clearing yourself and not looking to scum hunt and gamesolve
which scum led a train on you?
why would i read 100 pages....
thats cute you liked your post with your alt account ^
so you going to actually play or alternate shit posting between this account and the pb account?
get yourself into the game and stop crying ffs
So we have

1. You telling someone to get yourself into the game and stop crying....while you are crying, fluffing, and posting pos comments about alt accounts

2. Saying Ekko is scum for being afk....while you yourself aren't reading and don't know key moments in the game

3. Worried about me giving just a list of names but having no intent to ask anything about those names...while you yourself give a blanket list of reads with nothing behind them

4. Saying ekko has 11 posts of just bitching....while you are at what 5 of crying about alt accounts

I'm ignoring you now without actually ignoring you...peace

So we have

1. You telling someone to get yourself into the game and stop crying....while you are crying, fluffing, and posting pos comments about alt accounts

2. Saying Ekko is scum for being afk....while you yourself aren't reading and don't know key moments in the game

3. Worried about me giving just a list of names but having no intent to ask anything about those names...while you yourself give a blanket list of reads with nothing behind them

4. Saying ekko has 11 posts of just bitching....while you are at what 5 of crying about alt accounts

Maybe he wouldn't feel so strongly you guys were alt accounts if you weren't responding angrily to him accusing Polar and not you dummy

can you share post, finally back
It looks like it was crowned witch

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚄𝚜. 𝙼𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝.

@The Orca

When have you or Polar ever accused each other? All you do every game is open buddy and defend each other regardless of alignment.

To the point where if one of you is dead-to-rights scum and the other isn't you'll basically just whistle and pretend nothing is happening, or sorts acknowledge it but prioritize someone else. That's the closest you two ever get.

Lowkey cheating. Obviously you guys are "twins" or whatever but there's clear bias. Because conversely you should have a good read when the other is scum but shockingly never do.

If you don't like being accused of being an alt don't act like one. Muugen didn't even accuse you did he?

@The Orca

When have you or Polar ever accused each other? All you do every game is open buddy and defend each other regardless of alignment.

To the point where if one of you is dead-to-rights scum and the other isn't you'll basically just whistle and pretend nothing is happening, or sorts acknowledge it but prioritize someone else. That's the closest you two ever get.

Lowkey cheating. Obviously you guys are "twins" or whatever but there's clear bias. Because conversely you should have a good read when the other is scum but shockingly never do.

If you don't like being accused of being an alt don't act like one. Muugen didn't even accuse you did he?

So we have

1. when have i cried, fluffed and posted pos comments?

2. i havent read d1 of 100pgs and i said i wasnt kek was around for d1 but chose not to participate.... & if im not caught up i ask for a tl:dr or bullet points so i can at least understand what the current state is while i catch up...

3.where have i given a blanket list of reads with nothing behind them?

4. guess that really got to you huh? - not sure how that correlates to keks post about bitching but sure.

sounds good, as long as pb doesnt ignore me as well im sure you'll be in the loop of what im doing through out the game..