@The Orca whats ur scum reads rn

Agree with Flower 2 and Naomi. AM no idea, any of those mech though?

RA, Yo Tan, Blue, Mango, Reloaded feel really likely to be scum in there. Laying way too low for my liking

Melkor who knows, he is playing closer to his town meta, so I'd say probably not mafia

PG townish

Muugen not a clue. 1 day seems scum, 1 day town. Lower on my priority list though

Kiku and Emil in between on as well

Luka and COC probably lock scum with Red Night

Witch I'm not warm and fuzzy about. Feeling she culted Flower actually lol

Also Flower did something townie with her actions after the cult was announced. Could be for credit but I doubt it.

I wonder If Ariess colors town roles into cult color if they get culted.

Shouldnt you update your reads lol. You have Lukas slot as scum do you still scum read it?
As for CoC Enel might have targetted him with an ability that fails on town.
They are still the same. Nothing has really changed in 12 hours at all. You subbing for Luka hasn't changed much of anything. Doesn't mean I have you at the highest priority, but still on the side of scum vs town. Same with CoC. Still leaning scum

They are still the same. Nothing has really changed in 12 hours at all. You subbing for Luka hasn't changed much of anything. Doesn't mean I have you at the highest priority, but still on the side of scum vs town. Same with CoC. Still leaning scum
Welp, how about Worst allegedly knowing Reloaded's and Ratchet's flavour and saying they're Town? He was correct in Naomi's case.

Dude I literally said CoC might have been targetted by an move that doesnt work on town, as for me check Yohos posts about Luka. I wont confirm or deny anything.