Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'll be honest with some of ya, if anyone has a right to complain right now it's Mafia or indies right now. Some of ya don't really know how much the deck is really stacked in your favor . Even with multiple factions it doesn't really matter when people can blatantly reveal as much info as possible without getting mod killed or else risk stacking the favor on the other way
i agree man. sorry ur game turned out to this flavor solving fiesta. id say maybe we need a rule to where town cant claim the flavor of other townies either. this way half of the townies here get modkilled

Emil

Certified Memelord
as for mafia..u guys r bit of cowards too. you shud have been able to push my lynch to finish line yesterday..i had no intention of flavor confirming myself so that shud have been an opportunity for you to get stuff done and u chickened out of it imo

only reason to trust CoC is town is premise he might be Marco, right?

so basically, if someone here is Marco, he could be axed

not to mention Marco has used 1 ability so far - blue flames, (a few times, but one), so could be fake to begin with
Yes, I think Yoho's kill potentally falling on him is not enought to clear COC. But I think cult leader that already converted some people is a prority right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.