- The Orca
- Worst
- Rachet

- Flower(???)

Wolfy
- Worst
- Boa Hana
- Crowned Witch
W/ all due respect please change your gimmick, it's making the thread insufferable to read.

Vote Lynch Crowned Witch
Probably the least inspiring slot I saw in my catchup. They lurk, drop a game related post that's not really accomplishing anything and dip. They aren't trying to solve the game and the villagriest aspect of their posts comes from discussion about if it's optimal to refill players, which is just eugh?

Also, their font is really annoying me and making the thread annoying to read. I don't think that's factoring into my analysis but I do think the slot is just a wolf regardless

Mech

Off to play minecraft
then you got redirected

am 100% town.
I can't have had my investigation redirected, as I didn't investigate you

Investigations are disabled at the moment
then why are you saying mech?
i never asked for one.

you open said you wanted to invest me, then vote me afterwards and lied about mech.
???

Are your pretending there's no other mech outside of investigations, specifically? Why are you acting like you haven't played this game before
you implied invest me for voting me, and said mech in the same sentence.

that your own fault for your phrasing.
i never said this.
I didn't "imply" anything. I said "mech". Because it's mech. You insisted I had to investigate you, and then when I pointed out investigations are disabled, called me a liar

You sound shook. I'm gonna go and play some minecraft. I gotta enslave these villagers and get them to produce more iron for me. Have fun explaining yourself.
Found it.

Naomi looks good here imo. She honestly sounds like I have numerous times in trying to post and deal with ultra as frustrated town

:suresure:
Indie
- Ultra

- Fujishiro

Town
- Lukah
- Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- The Orca
- Worst
- Rachet

- Flower(???)

Wolfy
- Worst
- Boa Hana
- Crowned Witch
W/ all due respect please change your gimmick, it's making the thread insufferable to read.

Vote Lynch Crowned Witch
Probably the least inspiring slot I saw in my catchup. They lurk, drop a game related post that's not really accomplishing anything and dip. They aren't trying to solve the game and the villagriest aspect of their posts comes from discussion about if it's optimal to refill players, which is just eugh?

Also, their font is really annoying me and making the thread annoying to read. I don't think that's factoring into my analysis but I do think the slot is just a wolf regardless
This mofo trying to play mafia

Maybe it's just me, but she seems more reserved than usual. Less annoying.
I've never seen her wolf but (sorry if this sounds like an insult) I dont think that she would be capable of faking the villagery entitlment that she's shown in thread as wolf

I've never seen her wolf but (sorry if this sounds like an insult) I dont think that she would be capable of faking the villagery entitlment that she's shown in thread as wolf
Probably not

At the time she had posted almost nothing though so I felt like taking a swing