I think Luka can plausibly be scum so far. Have a few town reads but that's really the only one that I lean scum on from the little I've read. With Luka I look to read into what his intent could be - I find when his motivation is obvious he tends to be town, when I can't see anything there he tends to be scum, and I can't see much in terms of where he's going with things. The main thing really was where he said Crowned was open scum but I couldn't really get that from anything else he had said and his actions around that part didn't line up with that being an actual thought.

Worst I thought was struggling big time but he seems to have mech in his favour and since a few posts that gave me that feeling he's been good. Watson is probably town.
What Mech?

I mean sure. These shouldn't reveal my character in any way. This is mix of what I know and what i assumed. BMP and BP are 2 mafia teams (BM, Kaido and King are tanky, maybe bulletproof). CP-0 is cult. Akainu and Blackbeard I believe are hostile indies.
Akainu I believe would be one of Marine roles, which are host controlled?

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚘𝚛, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
Why you scum read me and Worst? I am townreading Worst.

Did Emil and Dante did anything?