Humans are a migratory species and we should act like one

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Our ancestors were smart, they were like, "Oh, The north's cold as hell, let's head south" when it was Winter, and "Oh, it's hot as hell here in the summer, let's head north."

Because of this, though humans were incredibly successful hunters and gatherers, their impact on the ecosystem was overall positive. We didn't stay in places too long, so we didn't destroy ecosystems by over-hunting and gathering, and by farming the same place over and over again to deplete the soil and ecosystem of nutrients.

Our bodies were healthier due to constant movement, and our survival skills were likewise much superior. Due to people having to constantly work together to build new shelther/transport makeshift shelter and supplies, human tribes formed tight bonds, where people trusted each other with their lives. Also, humans did build settlements they could come back too, as well, especially if they needed to hunker down for a while.

Now, the only people who can freely migrate are people rich/lucky enough to live in good countries that make it fair and sane to get a passport.

What created this?

Borders created by greedy kings.

This is why One Piece is such an intelligent tale; Luffy's existence is the natural state of being, exploring the world around you. Humans were never meant to stay in the same place for hundreds of years. We're meant to move around and explore.

The rich travel to Antartica, to great Galas, using transport that is destroying the planet. Then, celebrities like Taylor Swift will denounce Climate Change, while also flying everywhere on a Private Jet.

The natural, free existence of humans as beings that explore the planet around them, has been stolen by us by the rich, by Celestial Dragons masquerading as people who know better than and are superior to us.

Our world needs the exact same thing the One Piece world needs: to become free. To make it so that not only the rich and powerful, and their military mercaneries can go around the world, but everyone able to explore the earth. I DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WANDER INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND START LOOKING AT SHIT. I mean if you want to sail to China to explore China, you should be able to. If a certain town doesn't want you? Welp, that's their business, live off the land.

Why can't you? Because the world cares more about dividing people with borders, and the people running China need to make sure they can tax and monitor you and your social credit.

Only the Celestial Dragons can freely visit Sabaody/Dubai, can freely travel wherever they wish. Meanwhile, many peoples, especially in Africa, are trapped under the rule of the global rich.

This isn't about politics, those ideologies are nothing but baseless distractions from reality, this is about the basic nature of the human being, the true soul of humans and animals alike.

We were made to explore the land, sea and the stars. We weren't made to be servants, labor, capital, slaves, stuck to be born, brainwashed, and die in one place to serve the greed of the worst of our kind.

We are all pirates, meant to search the world for our dreams and people who understand them, fighting to survive in a crazy world full of beauty, mystery, hardship, and tragedy.

Don't avert your gaze from the coming era. This world cannot continue as it is. The world will always change.

The natural will and dreams of animals is rising, everyone around the world is realizing that this is not what we were meant to be.

No matter how much we argue, one thing is clear; those who do not rule the world all agree the world is not right. That this world has become broken. It is only the Celestial Dragons from around the world that gather in clandestine groups that believe this world is good.

This year, I want to be free, and help others be free. Even if I can't save the people I want to save, or do the things I want to do right now... that doesn't mean I can't someday.

You aren't a this, or a that, or another thing. You're you, and all of the different parts of you are what make you, you. You can change and add or subtract as much as you want, what matters is that you live life in a way where you truly love and respect yourself and others. Become the person you want to be, rather than accepting you have to be as you and others see yourself.

We can't free the world ourselves, we can only free each other. One person cannot save this world. This world must no longer see itself as a divided existence. We must work to see each other as One Piece, as one species, as one world, and move forward peacefully against the Celestial Dragons that have carved our world into their order. We must also remember that there ARE still kind people amongst those people, and that we need to make justice, not continue cycles of hatred.

We need to stop hating people for who their shitty parents are, and arrest their shitty parents for being shitty.

We need to be good to each other, even if we have disagreements and different goals, like the Straw Hats, where a Pervy Cocky Prince and a Drunk Sword-Loving Mossball constantly go at it.

LET'S HAVE A SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER YEAR EVERYONE!!! I think I want to go hiking near a river. Nothing intensive, I need to lose weight before I travel seriously, LOL!

Gather up all of the crew, it's time to ship out Bink's Brew!

Our ancestors were smart, they were like, "Oh, The north's cold as hell, let's head south" when it was Winter, and "Oh, it's hot as hell here in the summer, let's head north."

Because of this, though humans were incredibly successful hunters and gatherers, their impact on the ecosystem was overall positive. We didn't stay in places too long, so we didn't destroy ecosystems by over-hunting and gathering, and by farming the same place over and over again to deplete the soil and ecosystem of nutrients.

Our bodies were healthier due to constant movement, and our survival skills were likewise much superior. Due to people having to constantly work together to build new shelther/transport makeshift shelter and supplies, human tribes formed tight bonds, where people trusted each other with their lives. Also, humans did build settlements they could come back too, as well, especially if they needed to hunker down for a while.

Now, the only people who can freely migrate are people rich/lucky enough to live in good countries that make it fair and sane to get a passport.

What created this?

This is why One Piece is such an intelligent tale; Luffy's existence is the natural state of being, exploring the world around you. Humans were never meant to stay in the same place for hundreds of years. We're meant to move around and explore.

The rich travel to Antartica, to great Galas, using transport that is destroying the planet. Then, celebrities like Taylor Swift will denounce Climate Change, while also flying everywhere on a Private Jet.

The natural, free existence of humans as beings that explore the planet around them, has been stolen by us by the rich, by Celestial Dragons masquerading as people who know better than and are superior to us.

Our world needs the exact same thing the One Piece world needs: to become free. To make it so that not only the rich and powerful, and their military mercaneries can go around the world, but everyone able to explore the earth. I DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WANDER INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND START LOOKING AT SHIT. I mean if you want to sail to China to explore China, you should be able to. If a certain town doesn't want you? Welp, that's their business, live off the land.

Why can't you? Because the world cares more about dividing people with borders, and the people running China need to make sure they can tax and monitor you and your social credit.

Only the Celestial Dragons can freely visit Sabaody/Dubai, can freely travel wherever they wish. Meanwhile, many peoples, especially in Africa, are trapped under the rule of the global rich.

This isn't about politics, those ideologies are nothing but baseless distractions from reality, this is about the basic nature of the human being, the true soul of humans and animals alike.

We were made to explore the land, sea and the stars. We weren't made to be servants, labor, capital, slaves, stuck to be born, brainwashed, and die in one place to serve the greed of the worst of our kind.

We are all pirates, meant to search the world for our dreams and people who understand them, fighting to survive in a crazy world full of beauty, mystery, hardship, and tragedy.

Don't avert your gaze from the coming era. This world cannot continue as it is. The world will always change.

The natural will and dreams of animals is rising, everyone around the world is realizing that this is not what we were meant to be.

No matter how much we argue, one thing is clear; those who do not rule the world all agree the world is not right. That this world has become broken. It is only the Celestial Dragons from around the world that gather in clandestine groups that believe this world is good.

This year, I want to be free, and help others be free. Even if I can't save the people I want to save, or do the things I want to do right now... that doesn't mean I can't someday.

You aren't a this, or a that, or another thing. You're you, and all of the different parts of you are what make you, you. You can change and add or subtract as much as you want, what matters is that you live life in a way where you truly love and respect yourself and others. Become the person you want to be, rather than accepting you have to be as you and others see yourself.

We can't free the world ourselves, we can only free each other. One person cannot save this world. This world must no longer see itself as a divided existence. We must work to see each other as One Piece, as one species, as one world, and move forward peacefully against the Celestial Dragons that have carved our world into their order. We must also remember that there ARE still kind people amongst those people, and that we need to make justice, not continue cycles of hatred.

We need to stop hating people for who their shitty parents are, and arrest their shitty parents for being shitty.

We need to be good to each other, even if we have disagreements and different goals, like the Straw Hats, where a Pervy Cocky Prince and a Drunk Sword-Loving Mossball constantly go at it.

LET'S HAVE A SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER YEAR EVERYONE!!! I think I want to go hiking near a river. Nothing intensive, I need to lose weight before I travel seriously, LOL!

Can i migrate to your bedroom?

Rock that Soul!!!
Summarise in 4 lines
:doffycry:
I want to read this
Humans were born to explore, modern borders aren't about protecting people and about controlling people. One Piece is about breaking borders and exploring the world (we see this in Wano with Oden and Luffy). We need to make the world the free like Luffy is trying to, so poor/disadvantaged people aren't slaves to the places they were born.

Humans were much healthier in terms of physical fitness when we travelled the world naturally rather than farming areas to death, destroying their ecosystems, and had much better knowledge of food and survival skills. Humans travelling together as units caused deep bonds between families/tribes/groups, which we currently lack in society, since they had to help each other survive and watch each other's backs.

Modern society sucks because only rich people can travel wherever they want, we need to let individuals be able to move around while still respecting individuals homes, towns and cities (like, you shouldn't be able to just show up at a town and demand lodging when literally no one knows you and you have no public ID or personal info, and you should respect property).

I want to help people be free this year and travel more. Even if I can't move much and just sit by the trees and watch some birds with my dog.

Humans were born to explore, modern borders aren't about protecting people and about controlling people. One Piece is about breaking borders and exploring the world (we see this in Wano with Oden and Luffy). We need to make the world the free like Luffy is trying to, so poor/disadvantaged people aren't slaves to the places they were born.

Humans were much healthier in terms of physical fitness when we travelled the world naturally rather than farming areas to death, destroying their ecosystems, and had much better knowledge of food and survival skills. Humans travelling together as units caused deep bonds between families/tribes/groups, which we currently lack in society, since they had to help each other survive and watch each other's backs.

Modern society sucks because only rich people can travel wherever they want, we need to let individuals be able to move around while still respecting individuals homes, towns and cities (like, you shouldn't be able to just show up at a town and demand lodging when literally no one knows you and you have no public ID or personal info, and you should respect property).

I want to help people be free this year and travel more. Even if I can't move much and just sit by the trees and watch some birds with my dog.
I want to explore your bedroom.

Rock that Soul!!!
Can i migrate to your bedroom?
Bro if you help me clean this house you can sleep on the bed and have the whole room to yourself at night, I'll camp outside in a sleeping bag, fuck. I just need it during the day, I can get you a desk. Just need to get the exercise bike that broke my left testicle out.

Do you know how to fix a roof???

How bad do your farts smell? Mine have been awful lately, I'll have to leave the room whenever one's coming. Whenever I eat the food I'm supposed to eat it's just... awful.

Bro if you help me clean this house you can sleep on the bed and have the whole room to yourself at night, I'll camp outside in a sleeping bag, fuck. I just need it during the day, I can get you a desk. Just need to get the exercise bike that broke my left testicle out.

How bad do your farts smell? Mine have been awful lately, I'll have to leave the room whenever one's coming. Whenever I eat the food I'm supposed to eat it's just... awful.
Done deal.I'm packing my things and going there.

Can I get the exercise bike?

What created this?

A few things:

1. Let's not forget that the homo sapiens survived the ice age, they did not all flee from it. If there are still people in Europe and norther Europe, its mainly because of that. We were just gifted with a smart brain that allowed us to created plans, tools and socials process to help everyone survive.

2. Let's be VERY careful with the usage of the words "Celestial Dragons" to denounce someone in our current timeline. You may not be aware of it, but the term "Celestial Dragon" has been used as a dogwhistle to designated Jews by the antisemitic and fascist far right side of the political spectrum.

There is no such things as Celestial Dragon on our planet, not yet. Lets not plays to much with antisemitic rethoric.

3. The world of One Piece is an actual HELL to live in:
- There is a fascist government in Power that can wipe you out in a single instant
- There is a heavily corrupt and sometime crypto fascist army in charge of all citizen and you can never predict if you will be facing a good or a bad apple in your town
- Every citizen of the ruling nations needs to pay fees to the Celestial Dragon to avoid death
- There are blood thirthy pirates who have no notions of morality literally everywhere on the seas surrounding you
- If you happen to be born as a non human, you will be hunt down and enslaved if you stand out too much.
- Devil fruits are everywhere which means that you live in a Marvel like world where destruction can rapidely become a norm around you
- If you happen to live in a non government assigned island then you will have no rights and you will most likely ending up raided by Pirates and/or corrupted marines
- Your only fighting chance against big threats is to go through hardcore training and possibly develop haki capacities
- If you happens to stubble on a secret the gov deems important for their safety you will be annihilated
- You are surrounded by gigantic sea/land monsters
- The only news you will recieve are made by a corrupt journalist

But hey.. freedom !

But I agree that we are meant for more than just being enslaved by labor and we should break our chain from the powers of rich people by seizing the means of production and create a new world to run free in with a deep respect for people/animal and the global environment.

1. Let's not forget that the homo sapiens survived the ice age, they did not all flee from it. If there are still people in Europe and norther Europe, its mainly because of that. We were just gifted with a smart brain that allowed us to created plans, tools and socials process to help everyone survive.
Wroooooong
Modern Europeans are a product of several waves of migration, our amount of ice age European DNA is minimal

Wroooooong
Modern Europeans are a product of several waves of migration, our amount of ice age European DNA is minimal
Yes, there were multiple waves but the point is not about that. It was that people didn't all migrated because of the climating condition and the ice age.

But granted, I may be overestimating the number of people who survived, do you have data to support your assertions ?