Humans are a migratory species and we should act like one

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
When we migrated we also usually killed or subjugated the people who lived there before.
Raping your way across entire continents sounds fun and all, but I think we should not go back to that.
I'm talking about the ancient humans who didn't do that stuff as much, and cultures like Native America. Was there conflict? Yeah, but a lot of the time it could be easily avoided.

When we migrated we also usually killed or subjugated the people who lived there before.
Raping your way across entire continents sounds fun and all, but I think we should not go back to that.
Yeah, this.

It's all fun and games talking about how great things were 10K years ago, when tribal warfare was the norm. SMH

RELEASE YOUR INNER MONKEEEE!!!! GO CAVEMAN ON SOMEONES ASS!!!
Post automatically merged:

I'm talking about the ancient humans who didn't do that stuff as much, and cultures like Native America. Was there conflict? Yeah, but a lot of the time it could be easily avoided.
We get tourists fighting with locals pretty much anywhere in globe. Conflict will never cease to be.

If going around migrating everywhere was as good as you made it sound then humans would still be doing it. The fact that the vast majority of humans have formed permanent settlements is probably evidence enough that migrating sucked arse.