Rate the chapter:

Votes: 22 78.6%

Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally, Hisoka! :finally:

I want more Spiders vs Hisoka action! I 'm frankly bored with the succession war, too many characters to focus on and going on too long. We all know the 4th prince is the most relevant, the other's are fodder clear the field already and get the story moving.

Good for us hisoka forever better than your fav bye :hapnoel:
Right... the pedophile clown is somehow better than any other character... dude is the cringiest character in hxh
Post automatically merged:

There is few of us not liking him. But I can't deny that now the pacing will probably accelerate
Don't get me wrong he's strong and it's entertaining to see him fight but the dude is extremely cringy I honestly can't understand why Yoshihiro Togashi would want to make a character perv out over some little kids, it's literally my only complaint about the entire series. If he was just a battle junky it would be alright but damn

Don't get me wrong he's strong and it's entertaining to see him fight but the dude is extremely cringy I honestly can't understand why Yoshihiro Togashi would want to make a character perv out over some little kids, it's literally my only complaint about the entire series. If he was just a battle junky it would be alright but damn
I think Palm and every lady larping at Gon are more of pedophiles than Hisoka. I mean, the guy looked at kids' ass and got turned on, but arguably, he gets turned on by every person that have high fighting capacities. He got turned on at the brink of death against Chrollo because he thought his skills were fantastic. It's a very fictional thing so I'm not paying much attention to it personally. I mean, people in real life never have erections because of a fight, this just doesn't exist.

The reason why I'm not a fan is because he's "eccentric and not original". I prefer Terrorsandwich by far, who might be a cliché serial-killer like Hisoka but he is more 3-dimensional to me. Can't wait to see them interact though.

Right... the pedophile clown is somehow better than any other character... dude is the cringiest character in hxh

Cringe to you but keep crying and watch him win and also Clearly togashi love the character so you should to if you want Use that dumb logic of why he here lol

I think Palm and every lady larping at Gon are more of pedophiles than Hisoka. I mean, the guy looked at kids' ass and got turned on, but arguably, he gets turned on by every person that have high fighting capacities. He got turned on at the brink of death against Chrollo because he thought his skills were fantastic. It's a very fictional thing so I'm not paying much attention to it personally. I mean, people in real life never have erections because of a fight, this just doesn't exist.

The reason why I'm not a fan is because he's "eccentric and not original". I prefer Terrorsandwich by far, who might be a cliché serial-killer like Hisoka but he is more 3-dimensional to me. Can't wait to see them interact though.
Oh I agree about palm although it seemed like she liked him because he was one of the only 2 people who didnt treat her like a scary freak still he was a kid so it was pretty fucked up, but she was just a side character in one arc so I'd already forgotten about her.

And yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what the 4th prince does and how he interacts with some of the characters that we've already seen. I really don't expect kurapika to stand much of a chance since he's not a spider so he'll probably end up teamed up with hisoka again

The worst thing about Hisoka, and maybe the series

If you can't pull the trigger on him dying for good then don't write yourself in acorner where he dies and then gets brought back to life because "oh my rubber nen". Fuck that
You mean, "Ô my ruber nen, I summon you !". Anyway, he'd better have drawbacks like Gon.

And still survive and getting more feats soon lol :holdthisl:post
Obviously he will because Togashi loves him. Had to show you this though. And Togashi seems to also love Chrollo too btw.

Now that Hisoka has "nen after death". It gives him a hell of a power-up, but if it means he can't be defeated it kinda makes every outcome predictable then.

And yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what the 4th prince does and how he interacts with some of the characters that we've already seen. I really don't expect kurapika to stand much of a chance since he's not a spider so he'll probably end up teamed up with hisoka again
Mizaistom better tell Kurapika who's on the ship quick, the man is spending too much time training fodder, lol

Also as for your comment about people irl not getting errections because of a fight, it's actually not extremely uncommon for people to get errections during combat, they can be triggered by extreme stress it's not always arousal. Hell Mike Tyson said in an interview with Joe Rogan that he used to get them when he was fighting in the ring.

Mizaistom better tell Kurapika who's on the ship quick, the man is spending too much time training fodder, lol
Yeah if kurapika doesn't get to fight the spiders again I doubt we'll see anything good from him this arc, I mean his best abilities are specifically for the spiders, not to mention most of them know his face now so if he gets spotted he's in the same situation as hisoka where they'll probably try to kill him on sight

Last edited: