Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 397: Formation, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Togashi showing once again how fucked humanity is.

A single person might not be so bad, but humanity is sick.
Post automatically merged:

And now we have feelings for the spider haahah. If Togashi follows JJK author ti kill everyone, Hisoka is gonna killed most of them

So, the "art" people are definitely connected to Tserriednich right? We had that guy in the abduction people who looked similar to the Tattoo artist in Tserriednich's group. We might be headed for a 3 way/ 4 way confrontation between the Troupe, Hisoka, Kurapika, and Tserriednich. Probably not though.
Apparently yes.

I came here precisely to translate a more complete analysis that I saw on this subject.

Credits to @Purimo on disqus

I'll make a guess here...

- The empire of kakin is involved in this murder of sarasa, more specifically, the murder was committed by henchmen of the mafia of kakin related to the 4th prince tserriednich to record a snuff video in an artistic way for the prince to enjoy. (Save that word "art").
- Chrollo is waiting for the internet to consolidate to create a site that serves as a meeting place for criminals. The video will probably be posted on this site too...
-This site could be what the Mizaistom site used to track the last pair of scarlet eyes that the 4th Prince has.

- The spiders were responsible for killing the Kuruta clan that's a fact, now why we still don't know.
- The spiders want to be an organization powerful and feared enough to keep the bad guys out of meteor city, to protect it. How can they do this quickly? With the use of the internet and through the propagation of living proof... a video.
- The massacre may have been recorded and posted on this website to show the world how cruel this group "Ghost Troupe" is, plus they use their eyes to raise capital and investment $$$
- Tserriednich acquired the eyes because he is a collector of body parts and sees it as an ART. He easily collects cell phones with pictures of dissected women because he thinks it's BEAUTIFUL
- Melody was cursed by the Devil's Sonata after hearing it being played, could this sonata have been composed by the prince? After all, he is very fond of artistic things and is extremely cultured. His nen may have become imbued with his will at the time of the sonata's creation, due to his genuinely cruel nature.
- The nen beast spawned by the prince himself has a symbol of 666 on his waist, expressing that he is the Devil himself, so the Sonata could be the offspring of this creature that is now awakened.
- Togashi gathered TSERRIEDNICH, CHROLLO and KURAPIKA on the whale ship, and these 3 characters being on the whale ship together is not a mere coincidence. I believe that their fate will culminate in a very chaotic way.
- And the melody is also on the whaleship, so if tserriednich is responsible for the Sonata, it will have its arc finished here. I wouldn't be surprised if she died.
- One thing I was seeing in chapter 394 the woman who is from kakin's army talked about a tattoo artist who was a member of the mafia, of the hey-li family in the past, but prince tserriednich took him to be under his services.

- So, this tattoo artist already appeared in one of the first appearances of the 4th prince in the manga.
- And since this alleged tattoo artist was from the mafia in the past, there is a tattooed guy, with very similar tattoos, in the meteor city flashback and who is involved in the kidnapping of children.