Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw but the discussion was still going on. Anyway, is it true that you have only one ability?
Nah. I have WU workshop i described which is technically passive. Other than that i have a few one-shots related to shop. Like, i can make one ability for myself. I've had ability that would give me one-shot of every ability that i created but someone destroyed it 20 minutes into the game.

Ok so you have no "real" scum reads at all and haven't pushed anyone but flower. Good to know that you are still playing like shit with shit responses.

Take a stance instead of coasting like you are on cruise control playing your scum game
Literally all posturing, you can go lmao

Ultra coming hard in defense of red night just like yoho tried and failed to do, take note of this everyone for when any of these flip.
I've been defending him for about a day now, and calling you shit for it, only now you're ponying up. Last time I said you had weak reasons you ignored me

I have an ability that allows me to target an user and know who was the first person that visited during the game. I also have a bus driving ability. I'm also a kinda roleblocker that permits to select a target, the first ability he uses is cancelled. I'm also buffing others abilities.
Oh man this claim sounds horrid, tough deal

What do you mean buffing other abilities

I already game my reads in a huge list
You are side stepping the question.

You said something like you'd flip town and you'd hope people would remember that you scum read me.

So I ask again, how do you correlate me thinking you are scum with me being scum....your read doesn't make sense to me

How many scum have you seen lead lynches and on day 1?

Your conclusions here just don't compute

Status
Not open for further replies.