Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also I don't think Kekko is orange, we should be looking for most likely equity slots to increase our hit rate, so unless you can case him on that basis eh
12 minutes ago.

So Uwtra, pwease expwain why you think I can be scum with Powaw but Ekko cannot be.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Jesus fucking Christ, an INDIE asking for refills. I'm disgusted. Time to leave.
If you see enough of smth, our brain gets used to it.

I'm living proof with all the shady and dubious harem romcoms that unknowingly started watching, in all of my purity and innocence.

Even the host is indie simping so with a rolesheet designed to counter indies was nerfed to extinction. I am dead ass weaker than a standard role in an SRM. Gonna just go into coast mode since this game largely relies on PR based progression

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Even the host is indie simping so with a rolesheet designed to counter indies was nerfed to extinction. I am dead ass weaker than a standard role in an SRM. Gonna just go into coast mode since this game largely relies on PR based progression
Based host. One of my favourites.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nope, as town you shouwd be aww the mowe eagew to catch scum. Positionawwy this is wame.

Nonsense silly goose. We will solve this game vanilla. Abilities are a crutch for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.