Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I gave Pot a choice, they could either reveal their alignment to me or they would have one of their shots randomly destroyed

Pot chose to reveal to me they are a townie

Alwaysmind was more of a simple invest though

An amazing Nen Workshop has oppened its doors!

If you are interested in visiting it, please quote this post.​
1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey
17- @Mathias
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind

Yo, so like, it's bit different than i thought, but after N1 i can tell for sure. How it works:
1. You quote this WU.
2. You send request for specific thing (if it's not specific, like "some investigation ability", i'll end up making it more specific within that range).
3. I pick 1 of requests (like, give me bleed heal or give me aligment check or give me vig shot).
4. Then you (chosen person) decide on which one-shot you'd like to exchange for a new one and tell it to Fuji. The more powerful ability you're willing to recycle, the more powerful ability you'll get (but base would be your request). Like, let's say you ask for roleblock. If your ability is way more powerful than regular roleblock, you'll probably end up with rolecrush instead. Or mass roleblock. Or jail. Stuff like that.
5. All I'll do is to give it a name, i don't get to know what do you want to exchange, who you are or what ability will you end up with. I'm basically NPC here. Ability creation happenes because of/thanks to my role, but it's host making them, not me.

That being said, I've received whooping 0 requests this DP .-. It's mechanic for town to take advantage of, so like, would be nice if you tried to do that.

Nyaa, as for indigo; they're D2 was pretty twonie.

For D1 I both didnt like there reads and it felt like they were targeting LHF nyaa~~ wanting two avwoid mwaking enemies
Id mwove twem up to twon lean, as the pwost westwiction fwelt twonie

1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey
17- @Mathias
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind

Yo, so like, it's bit different than i thought, but after N1 i can tell for sure. How it works:
1. You quote this WU.
2. You send request for specific thing (if it's not specific, like "some investigation ability", i'll end up making it more specific within that range).
3. I pick 1 of requests (like, give me bleed heal or give me aligment check or give me vig shot).
4. Then you (chosen person) decide on which one-shot you'd like to exchange for a new one and tell it to Fuji. The more powerful ability you're willing to recycle, the more powerful ability you'll get (but base would be your request). Like, let's say you ask for roleblock. If your ability is way more powerful than regular roleblock, you'll probably end up with rolecrush instead. Or mass roleblock. Or jail. Stuff like that.
5. All I'll do is to give it a name, i don't get to know what do you want to exchange, who you are or what ability will you end up with. I'm basically NPC here. Ability creation happenes because of/thanks to my role, but it's host making them, not me.

That being said, I've received whooping 0 requests this DP .-. It's mechanic for town to take advantage of, so like, would be nice if you tried to do that.
Apparently it only works for actives and not passives

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey
17- @Mathias
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind

1. You quote this WU.

What if it's an infinite-shots ability?

1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey
17- @Mathias
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind

1. You quote this WU.

Charles you’ll fulfill my request when I make it or you’ll get the sword

@Dr_Professor83 i have that message now, Reloaded only says that he wants to follow you and Ratchet, because he wants town to win, and that he will use his abilities on the targets your chose, you need to confirm that you received the message using this *__*
Idk why he would write this, since he was already following you anyway.

For zolo:
There insistence with indies felt kinda TWTBAW. I dont think scum is just that direct; there ability at SOD1 doesn't feel like a scum ability or hat a scum would pick one >.<
I genuinly thnik theyre just twon due to it, Im to alzy to gwive exwamples though~~nyaa

Status
Not open for further replies.