Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a chance we’re caught in a whirlwind here. And if all parties are Town. Scum loves this lol.

I’m not ready to get to work rn. But anyone who is probably best trying to talk about our reads and thoughts or something than keep this going lol. Ekko is excluded I guess bc he won’t give those or help there. We must simply stop talking to him in that case lol

ultra thought ratchet can be scum in day 1

i thought there was a possibility of it too

dont see anything wrong with it

prof we dont see ur PM with ratchet lol. we just have to take ur word for it and provide good faith, you are practically forcing players to give good faith and benefit of the doubt
You don’t even know what you are responding to dude

Where did I ever suggest you should be duel lynched over Odd? Like where is this coming from? After I explicitly said for it to be ignored?
Your +1 endorsed the position and players were doing it solely upon your invitation, which is really all that matters, not that I am suspected but that it doesn't even happen in a way that provides me entertainment, just drone behavior

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i thought there was a possibility of it too
So why are you putting Marks on me if you thought I'm scum? See, you ask me to accept your claim but it makes no sense - you have spent all day arguing why I'm acummy and then try to say that I should accept that this ominous mark you've targeted me with is totally benevolent. Why would I believe this - your actions do not line up with what you're posting to the thread. Hell, your reads don't even match it, and you've only provided like 3.

Your +1 endorsed the position and players were doing it solely upon your invitation, which is really all that matters, not that I am suspected but that it doesn't even happen in a way that provides me entertainment, just drone behavior
I said I wanted Odd to get yeeted over you. Then I flicked your nose saying I wouldn’t care if it happens tho lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well he didn't out Polar. Also I reject you appealing to your own ignorance here - it's a convenient way to backtrack from being unable to defend your position.
Yes, but that doesn't mean I wasn't game solving, which is what your implication carried. If you're going to deny that, then you'll have to explain why you couch your town read of me solely in Prof's "vouching".

It's not silly at all - you frequently imply that I'm incapable as both alignments yet you're solving me as if my range is unlimited. It rings hollow. From your perspective, this should be a pretty easy solve, "m8".
i have not backtracked - i elaborated

you werent as much as prof and ultra, from my PoV atleast. prior to prof's vouch i didnt have any strong lean on u, after it i moved u to town read solely via him saying u share a PM

well no it is silly, regardless of ur range and even if u r "mech cleared", nothing is 100% certain in an SRM with bastard elements

Ratchet

I feel like I've argued why you could be scum - why is your assumption that none of those parts apply, and it's solely because I say so? It's not like you've addressed any of it.

Also no, I didn't endorse it. I was asked and said to ignore the duel, and that you could be lynched, before I shortly moved my vote to Ekko.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So why are you putting Marks on me if you thought I'm scum? See, you ask me to accept your claim but it makes no sense - you have spent all day arguing why I'm acummy and then try to say that I should accept that this ominous mark you've targeted me with is totally benevolent. Why would I believe this - your actions do not line up with what you're posting to the thread. Hell, your reads don't even match it, and you've only provided like 3.
what r u smoking, like really lol

someone being read town doesnt mean there is no possibility for them to be scum

specially if the read town was due to a vouch from another player, who was a claimed indie in his past life

and yes i debated whether i shud let u self resolve or not, but ultimately decided to give u one more day BECAUSE i thought prof was a dead stump and i didnt want to lose him if you die and truly happen to be town, dont flatter urself too much

Emil

Certified Memelord
if i can stop 2 vocal players from dying i'll go for it, even if yall r scum i think

i dont have any proof that says u r scum, and im leaning more toward u being town than not, so why not keep u alive?

like i thought about just using it on ultra, but ultimately decided to keep the 2 over the 1

Ratchet

you werent as much as prof and ultra, from my PoV atleast. prior to prof's vouch i didnt have any strong lean on u, after it i moved u to town read solely via him saying u share a PM
Right, but again, that doesn't address my point. You apparently see no evidence of my game solving, but can't explain what my interactions s with you are, if not game solving. It does not line up at all.
well no it is silly, regardless of ur range and even if u r "mech cleared", nothing is 100% certain in an SRM with bastard elements
That has nothing to do with mech. You frequently insist that I am incompetent - not directly, but you ascribe none headed plays to me being scum. You've been called out for this by Magic off site, and you've never been able to defend it. Yet I'm supposed to believe that you parse this interaction as possibly coming from me as scum here, when I'd be going out of my way to give you a lifeline when it would otherwise be very easy to get your flip without really hurtng my thread positioning. What am I to do with this. Assume that you can't make a conclusion on my slot?

Ratchet

what r u smoking, like really lol

someone being read town doesnt mean there is no possibility for them to be scum

specially if the read town was due to a vouch from another player, who was a claimed indie in his past life

and yes i debated whether i shud let u self resolve or not, but ultimately decided to give u one more day BECAUSE i thought prof was a dead stump and i didnt want to lose him if you die and truly happen to be town, dont flatter urself too much

See, here you go again. How am I "flattering myself"? Why are you incapable of engaging in a manner that isn't designed to bait or troll me? No, I want an explanation for this - it has gone on for too long. Why can't you just stick to the points at hand - why do you always need to add this extra stuff in? Do I need to message you privately to get a reason? Is that it? I'm not goi g to accept you gas lighting mr on this any further, you've got no room to argue that here.

I said I wanted Odd to get yeeted over you. Then I flicked your nose saying I wouldn’t care if it happens tho lol.
Close enough. The sheer difficulty in getting anything done, even when I am offering completely free shit on the table, in conjunction with other factors this game is fairly deincentivizing because effort is not rewarded proportionally when enough players are asleep at the wheel, not that everyone is. Coincidentally that's why scum always win, most players can't even lynch them on a plate let alone on an even playing field lol

The blue thing is also a peeve that he's being so graciously covered for by both the hosts and players involved as an outted indi

Then Ratchet effectively calls me a shitter for not having a PhD in Fuji game fuckery lol

Ratchet

See, here you go again. How am I "flattering myself"? Why are you incapable of engaging in a manner that isn't designed to bait or troll me? No, I want an explanation for this - it has gone on for too long. Why can't you just stick to the points at hand - why do you always need to add this extra stuff in? Do I need to message you privately to get a reason? Is that it? I'm not goi g to accept you gas lighting mr on this any further, you've got no room to argue that here.
@Ekkologix Before you even start, let me explain why it's not flattery. You have spent all night arguing why I'm possibly scum. Then you want me to believe that you tried to protect me from a kill last might, saw a failed kill from the one team that I could plausibly be, and saw me say I had no actions show up which could suggest I was killed by them, and none of it factors in for you. Me pointing out that your actions do not line up with what your arguing is not flattering myself, it's because you're not making any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.