Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't want to hear anything from you unless it's your full claim - it's the only lifeline you're going to have. I'm not likely to be receptive towards it afterwards.
i promise u i dont need to full claim, i can just claim what i did and it will suffice

or like just claim the parts that caused conflict in mech assuming no outside interference

u dont have to complicate it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i promise u i dont need to full claim, i can just claim what i did and it will suffice

or like just claim the parts that caused conflict in mech assuming no outside interference

u dont have to complicate it
No you do, from where I am at you're the lynch today. I'm giving you the opportunity to mitigate it and you're not helping. If you're town I will consider this gamethrowing even.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No you do, from where I am at you're the lynch today. I'm giving you the opportunity to mitigate it and you're not helping. If you're town I will consider this gamethrowing even.
i need to know what im dealing with to assess if i need to full caim because my role has lots of shit going so im sure just half or quarter claim suffices to fullfil whatever nonsense u have lol

likely flavor claim + 2-3 abilities wud be all u need

Emil

Certified Memelord
the alternative is just proving that ur town play is complete shit and letting u lynch me here and hope u r indeed town

it is very tempting

Ratchet

i need to know what im dealing with to assess if i need to full caim because my role has lots of shit going so im sure just half or quarter claim suffices to fullfil whatever nonsense u have lol

@Dr_Professor83 Could you gently explain to him that his full claim is the only chance he has at this point? I've tried explaining in English and it's not working, might need a shitposter's touch.

Ratchet

no thats now how it works, i dont have anything damning me so why shud i lol
Yes you do lol, from where I'm at you're caught in multiple lies. Your full claim isn't to explain it asay, it's to weigh up against the evidence to see if I can bring myself to disregard it.

So you can manufacture a plausible lie/defenses no. We need everything so you can’t add anything later to save yourself

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dr_Professor83 Could you gently explain to him that his full claim is the only chance he has at this point? I've tried explaining in English and it's not working, might need a shitposter's touch.
we both know this is not how it works, if i demand u full claim cuz i have mech u wont do it before knowing what that mech entails

i am happy to eat a lynch here unclaimed btw, role is a big loss for town but i dont care to save it if im going to be continuously dealt in bad faith

Ratchet

the alternative is just proving that ur town play is complete shit and letting u lynch me here and hope u r indeed town

it is very tempting
Careful now, you're very close to flaming. Try to keep hold of your emotions Ekko, I can assure you I'm not at all concerned about this being a referendum on my ability. In fact I think I'm rather justified!

Status
Not open for further replies.