Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower keeps town locking Naomi, and this reminds me a lot of them town locking Dr. Watson. This would a great way to mirror behaviour as town in a past game, but this might be NAI

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
there's just way too much possible things that shit could be fake

a simply fake wu and now a double teamup play

maybe indie and scum helping each other
I mean of course it could be, but you're not likely to read either of us correctly if you're basing your reasoning off of what is possible in an SRM of all things. What about our play?

Ratchet

Flower keeps town locking Naomi, and this reminds me a lot of them town locking Dr. Watson. This would a great way to mirror behaviour as town in a past game, but this might be NAI
Shade - you're undermining a town read on the basis of another game, without establishing that the two scenarios deserve to be equated. Bad.

How did he do this? It's *your* read, I'll "blame" *you*. Again I'll echo what I said to Indigo, what specific issue do you have with my play thus far to warrant this mistrust?
mafia game no one is confirmed, but will ignore for now.

town pile you go from prof claim then.

I

Indigo

I mean of course it could be, but you're not likely to read either of us correctly if you're basing your reasoning off of what is possible in an SRM of all things. What about our play?
Prof seems to be just shit posting so far, seems really relaxed, not a care in the world

Not sure about you

Ratchet

Not a meta read that isn't NAI, is just an observation. How can it be bad? Its a neutral comment
I explained the issue - you were equating Flower reading Naomi as town here with Flower misreading Watson from last game - this undermines the read on Naomi by establishing that Flower can be this confident and wrong. But there is no reason for you to make this equivalence, hence why it's bad. Again it's in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.