Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cake is in Ratchet’s POE. In the back but there.

She seems to have possibly targeted Baki last night and if not controlled is probably scum for it.

She has either probably found scum in you/Watson or she’s scum herself and I’d like her flip to prove you two aren’t just Town she’s fake a result on

She also avoided checking Melkor like I asked which is pingy bc I think he’s scum
In the back in there for a reason. I dont think she fakes the mech as scum that she did; its always more effective to just fake a simple cop check imo to get a ML rather than doing this parity cop thing which is really silly. I also wouldnt have claimed poisoned as s! at all and just used it as a chance to distance from other team members, which I find more vauble than possibly saving myself when im not really town read
Post automatically merged:

What does IOAA mean. I tried googling it but couldn't figure anything out
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Information_Instead_of_Analysis

I hope Melkior will answer me before I fell asleep
Sorry was busy and should be sleeping anyway. The question about active players? The most active ones are dead unfortunately. As I said, I do not think that all neighbours and all lie detectors are town.

I would look at Red Night, Luka, among the moderately active ones.

I also would look at some people which have inno invests, like POT, since no GF flipped.

In the back in there for a reason. I dont think she fakes the mech as scum that she did; its always more effective to just fake a simple cop check imo to get a ML rather than doing this parity cop thing which is really silly. I also wouldnt have claimed poisoned as s! at all and just used it as a chance to distance from other team members, which I find more vauble than possibly saving myself when im not really town read
Post automatically merged:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Information_Instead_of_Analysis
A parity lie is way better. I’ve seen scum win off of fake psychic claims before (which a parity check is just a tighter version of)

This is to the point where many of us have agreed the best way to handle a psychic claim not from confirmed Town is to lynch the person claiming it first. Bc it is so damaging to go through multiple mislynches only to find out the result giver was lying when it’s too late

Giving one fake result means Cake is outted liar immediately. 1 for 1 trade. A fake parity = 2 for 1 trade

Prof you said we're in lylo

If there's almost zero consensus or were struggling to reach it, do you really want to twist your dick and balls over s possible midlynch because in your head you've linked things to scenarios where X or Y is scum

To clarify. It can absolutely go through all immunities?
Yes.
This is to the point where many of us have agreed the best way to handle a psychic claim not from confirmed Town is to lynch the person claiming it first. Bc it is so damaging to go through multiple mislynches only to find out the result giver was lying when it’s too late
Ive never seen scum fake a parity cop. Im very new to mafia tho so >.<

Blah blah defending scummate blah blah

As town, I wouldn't be so eager to go with "a psychic claim will lead to a lynch to clear things and catch a liar" after saying we're in LyLo because there's no definitive way to actually prove whether (player) is being honest

Seems dichotomous

Status
Not open for further replies.