Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And on Mich as scum. If she were scum. I think she’d only be Red. (Bc we were lynching RA that day and his flip was about to give me & Ratchet a lot more town cred than we even already had)

And I even more strongly think she won’t be aligned with fate Gambit guy. Bc picking a fight with me and then killing Ratchet to confirmed my alignment is a potential death sentence combo
we have common enemy!

Watson: “I’m gonna be lynched bc I’m a sub and my slots previous occupant wasn’t active enough”

The truth: She’s going to be lynched bc I just noticed her signature and had to relive that post from Dest a second time

I recommend Luka, Watson, and Cake all shade each other while I’m gone bc I’m going to lynch the slowest animal in the herd tomorrow

Consider yourselves in your own personal hunger game and stop being so friendly amongst yourselves. The people demand vitriolic insults, ad hominem attacks, and below the belt shots

Nothing is off limits. Bring the other contestant’s mothers into this.

Rereading start of day bc I have a problem, even if Jesse is scum. If he doesn’t flip with a control. Cake probably just plain hit Baki with her harmful ability lol (and is therefor scum)

I can’t believe Orca is not letting Cake die if he’s town lol.

Like that absolutely should probably require she goes first out of these 3. We gonna have to waste a day lynching her now and if she’s town doing it via lynch is even worse than letting her die bc it gives scum an extra night of kills

Rereading start of day bc I have a problem, even if Jesse is scum. If he doesn’t flip with a control. Cake probably just plain hit Baki with her harmful ability lol (and is therefor scum)

I can’t believe Orca is not letting Cake die if he’s town lol.
Its out of my hands. You all can lynch her if you truly want. I'm not seeing exactly what you all are so, is what it is

the heal is locked in? Holy fuck.
Basically. Its not an active move even, so very hard for scum to stop is my guess. This is all assuming I've figure out how the move works which with Fuji i always come out misunderstanding somehow lol. As such I'm thinking highly that 1 of 3 bleeding/hurting roles are scum. Melkor, Kiku, or Baki (he is the one that technically hurt you right)

Basically. Its not an active move even, so very hard for scum to stop is my guess. This is all assuming I've figure out how the move works which with Fuji i always come out misunderstanding somehow lol. As such I'm thinking highly that 1 of 3 bleeding/hurting roles are scum. Melkor, Kiku, or Baki (he is the one that technically hurt you right)
Out of those 3, Melkor easily is the one I think is scum

Out of those 3, Melkor easily is the one I think is scum
Possibly. He seems more of the loner feel though imo. Baki I think has equity with Hayumi/Luka to the point I thought earlier today he straight up tried to steer the POI away from them. Maybe I just missed something when reading, but I don't like how he has played the last few days. Kiku seems suspicious in the background as well

Status
Not open for further replies.