Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really worried about Cake having a parity cop. My problem is not using it thinking lie detector is gonna be safe until My/Lo lol. And she still wouldn’t have used it had we not basically forced her here

Also, she dodged my Melkor pick and I think he’s scum. Which makes me think maybe Cake wanted to put two townies there and that’s why didn’t go for Melkor
Or maybe she feels solidarity towards her Polish buddy.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ok so heres the thing. Players who visit me get a random PR created by Fuji. I do not know what kind of PR they get, but LM got one when he slowly tried to kill me and pot got one when he send me a bunny video.

Jesse on the other hand, I don't see him using a PR. So either he didnt visit me, or he doesnt give a sh*t about the PR.

Baki didnt get one because lie detect counts for the post, not the player.
Ah I see
All is forgiven then

Vote count 2 of day 6
Day 6 - Vote Count #2

(as of post 11710)

Jesse Pinkman: 6
Luka: 1
Dr. Watson: 1
Sallucion: 1

Lord Melkor: Luka > Jesse Pinkman
Luka: Lord Melkor > Jesse Pinkman
CakeWalker: Luka > Jesse Pinkman
BakiDou: CakeWalker > Luka
The Orca: Dr. Watson
Kiku: Jesse Pinkman
Red Night: The Orca > Jesse Pinkman
Jesse Pinkman: Sallucion
Sallucion: Jesse Pinkman​

Tell me how is that green check accurate.

Also why do you have me town?
TWTBAW with your push
Its accurate since I did it and it cannot be interferred with or bypassed in any way
Post automatically merged:

How come a role can have lie detector and instant parity cop in the same time?
:think:
Dunno, I didnt participate in the upick process. They're still townie today lol. I rarely see LAMIST coming from wolves.

I don't say it to defend Jesse as a slot in the game, it's not ok to say he did nothing just because you couldn't see it.
Omgus is hard to judge, fmpov comes from both town and mafia
No what im saying is that I cant see it; so do something relvant I can see which they've failed. If they wanted they couldve just echoed what they said in NC

Bakidou is genuinly obv town always

Baki is strongest town bc he traded a powerful ability for a lie detect which probably wasn’t worth it from scum + his solving seems more pure/real
I don't think BakiDou is solving. They're town since voting me is kind of TWTBAW, I would think scum siwtches to Jesse at this point given they're outed evil, no matter what allignment BakiDou is.

BakiDou town due to the above reasons.
Hayumi feels polary opposite form there last game, Watson is nearly effort cleared + they seem to have put genuine thought into the game by being townie. The only problem with the slot is that its kind of well- not really solving which is a pain. So want to see more no matter what, but lean town.

Lord Melkor is at least trying to do something which is more than alot of slots, but they're paired with Polar Bear in addition to POE just existing. That's a pain and the main problem I have with the slot.

Sallucion I don't really remember what they've done today; but once again due to the nature of POE they're evil to me. I also don't think they've done any solving whatsoever so I want them to get the gallow \o/

CakeWalker entirely today has felt townie. LAMIST I normally see coming from town as wolves are more aware of there threadstate, and they genuinly seem to have given up once they knew they couldn't be healed. I would expect wolves to try to spew some things but they're not doing that at all. I also still stand by that, given they're poisoned I wouldve just claimed cop.

The Orca is a green check by me.

Pot Goblin is evil due to the nature of POE and not really doing anything today. I can't recall what exactly they've done that is of relevance. I'm vibing with them just being evil here even if you think im evil.

Kiku has a few tonwie statements, and generally seem to have a nice vibe! If this were D1 I would read them town, but its not. This is day five or something and nothing they've really done screams town to me. They're also not solving and have no mech on them.

Luka is Luka. They're cute. Lock V.

Red Night is probably the towniest slot this game that I dont have as lock town, they seem to genuinly be projecting solving and trying to win the game. In addition to that, there profile picture I like, so that makes it so they cant be wolf.

AlwaysMind I forgot everything from this slot, so probably wasn't anything important. Evil due to the nature of POE.

Town
Orca
BakiDou
CakeWalker

RedNight
Kiku
Watson
AlwaysMind
Sallucion
Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin

AlwaysMind
Evil

I've re-evaled over night and I think I ranked Watson to high. There statements today are townie, but they've done no- solving, which is kind of pivotal in ranking them high. That's my thoughts on the gamestate right now.

Last edited:
Earliest to claim your actions?

Didn't you tell me you regret that one game we were in where you felt your claim was too premature because you got killed night one immediately after, thus giving scum a free shot on you and añwasting your other abilities in the process?

Surely you are more methodical and careful than that now

Status
Not open for further replies.