Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But my shielding extends to "I think there are better targets and our resources like a lynch are better spent on someone one thinks is scum over indie". You're acting as if I must have some huge burden of evidence to justify this, but it really isn't the case. I would prefer to lynch someone I think is scum over an Indie. I have always been favourable towards Indies, particularly where I trust their liklihood of actually being indie.

Verifying your role doesn't verify your alignment and it doesn't really mean much to me.

Anything else is a position you've extrapolated from all of this.
But the issue isn't lynching him or not lynching him

It's your unwillingness to- completely in private and with minimal risk - extract more information out of his claim. It comes across as digging your heel into this position more than the exact set of circumstances justify, even if you're staking that as your position.

If I presume you are town, that you have a parasitic indie, an indie who you've declared is possibly beneficial and you have a good repoire with, and despite claiming you offered nothing you could do to gather information.

Status
Not open for further replies.